What's you longest 1v1 duel?

• I had an epic opening round duel last night on a duel server. By the time we had finished some chap had 5 kills to his name. I think we must have been hacking at each other for about 5 minutes.

I wish I remembered his name as it was the best fight I have had yet.

• Once opon a time, I fought against a knight who wielded a Sword of War with as backup a flanged mace and used a kite shield. I was a knight with Warhammer, broadsword and kite shield also. The dual lasted 10 minutes, and I finaly got him on the backswing of the warhammer. Great duel

• Longest for me was a couple of minutes, I think. My longest duels have always been with both parties using shields (and being competent). I enjoy those duels the most, where it becomes equal parts endurance, focus, and skill.

• @SharpshotSid:

Once opon a time, I fought against a knight who wielded a Sword of War with as backup a flanged mace and used a kite shield. I was a knight with Warhammer, broadsword and kite shield also. The dual lasted 10 minutes, and I finaly got him on the backswing of the warhammer. Great duel

Thank you for being honest. Both duelers carrying shield can really make duel last longer than normal.

• Never longer than 10 seconds. I live in Asia so my server range within reasonable ping is serve rely limited, and there are no duel servers located in Asia/Australia region. Every “duel” I challenge others to always end up into the enemy’s friend joining in to gangbang me or the person I’m challenging decapitating me while I was taunting with C.

Honorless bastards…

• I wouldnt be the king if i had a duel where my enemy would survive over 10 seconds

• @puenboy:

Never longer than 10 seconds. I live in Asia so my server range within reasonable ping is serve rely limited, and there are no duel servers located in Asia/Australia region. Every “duel” I challenge others to always end up into the enemy’s friend joining in to gangbang me or the person I’m challenging decapitating me while I was taunting with C.

Honorless bastards…

I play on New Zealand/Aus servers every night?

• I had a duel of about 10 minutes against a bot, trying to see how well I could block him without attacking, seems till the time ran out.

• @puenboy:

Never longer than 10 seconds. I live in Asia so my server range within reasonable ping is serve rely limited, and there are no duel servers located in Asia/Australia region. Every “duel” I challenge others to always end up into the enemy’s friend joining in to gangbang me or the person I’m challenging decapitating me while I was taunting with C.

Honorless bastards…

Sure you were playing on a duel server? If you’re trying to duel folks in a FFA, DM or Objective game, you’re going to have a bad time…

• I think I exchanged parries with a guy for about half a minute once before we were both simultaneously shot in the head and TK’d by our own archers.