Banner King Of The Hill

• I would love to see a mode where a king of the hill scenario was implemented where you could have a member required to carry the mason or agatha flag to a specific point.

The flag would be a reskin of a spear and deaths from it would permanently increase the spawn time of the player by 1.

Enemy players can capture the flag and hold it to prevent the other team to accomplish their objective.

Any takers?

• Flag carrier would be slowed down by 20%, damage increased by 10%, delay between attacks increased by 1 sec.

• **bump

• I like it, except I’d rather see the flag carrier have just the flag in his hands, and do only do a weak attack using the flag. He runs normal speed, but needs his buddies to protect him since he his using a flag as a weapon.

• There is a flag in the game files which has weapon data, so who knows.

• The flag could actually be a pike or halberd on the end as well. That would be interesting.

• That would be a great implementation. Also making a buff class to increase morale by waving the flag would be cool but I guess contribute less to the fighting game play and add more to the theme.

• @SlyGoat:

There is a flag in the game files which has weapon data, so who knows.

As is there a vanguard with a flag pictured on the right on the forum.

Haha, time for conspiracy theories