Final patch notes?

• Where is the final patch notes? I know there are many changes after the first beta patch note, but I haven’t played the newest beta patch that much.

Is veteran helmet coming this patch?

• @boomandvibe:

Where is the final patch notes? I know there are many changes after the first beta patch note, but I haven’t played the newest beta patch that much.

Is veteran helmet coming this patch?

Yes to the last question, and to the first they have been tweaking a ton of stuff up until today, so the patch notes will come when it is all official, which should be soon.

• Did they fix the weapon sideswing animation jumping/skipping?

I haven’t noticed that it was fixed during the beta. I saw it once.

• Anyone knows if the 2h stamina increase and the after feint action lock-out changes are going through? Hope not.

• @vi:

Anyone knows if the 2h stamina increase and the after feint action lock-out changes are going through? Hope not.

Feint cooldown is not as bad as it was at first. Feels much better in it’s current state. The Stamina nerf to 2handers, I have no idea. They really should remove it or add an extra advantage to using a 2hander, like stamina or chip damage when block with a smaller weapon :-p

2handers reach and damage is already balanced by their slow speed, do they really need another disadvantage against 1hander facehuging spammers?