Stop Posting Requests

• I think this forum should be limited to the progress on current user-created contents, releases, and help on creating a custom content.

I think there should be a separate subforum where all the ‘suggested ideas’ go. People can talk freely about their new ideas there, instead of cluttering this forum.

• I disagree. Even though the majority of requests will never be fulfilled, it’s a place for ideas to be bounced around separate from the Ideas and Suggestions forum (as those are aimed at the vanilla game to my understanding). A game mechanic suggested in a request may end up in a different mod where those devs may not have considered it.

Now, if you were to say that the people making the requests were having FUN, then maybe you could report them to the moderators Kimiko fun police.

• @ReMixx:

Now, if you were to say that the people making the requests were having FUN, then maybe you could report them to the moderators Kimiko fun police.

Lol, now why am I singled out…<sad face=""></sad>

• @Kimiko:

Because it was fun … oh noes! :x

• Request: Stop making requests about asking people to stop post requests

• @niles136:

Request: Stop making requests about asking people to stop post requests

What happened to stopping requests?

@ReMixx:

@Kimiko:

Because it was fun … oh noes! :x

Now look what you’ve done! :|

• Actually I have to agree, the requests are cluttering up any and most information about mapping and fan based game development. I barely even check here any more and nor do I want to post here about what I am working on as it is a waste of time. Even worse is there is no forum thread line just for mapping, or a place to find actual information about the UDK engine and chiv. Hell we don’t even have an SDK with released content to help with the mapping. So I see no point in having people make requests if they are not willing to learn how to mod them selves. Maybe we need a modding thread all to ourselves for all us designer nerd boys to hang out, chat, ask questions and possibly get answers instead of wading through 90% BS of “it would be cool if……” just to find out some info on level design or coding.

So how about it? Maybe even an invite only for the serious mappers and developers and let the fantasy wish list exist somewhere else?

• Maybe a subforum would be cool. However I do see some cluttering. Not that I don’t mind, its interesting to see what kind of fantasies other people have always wanted to play out, medieval style

• D00d! Wouldn’t it be so c00l if we could ride catapults into battle? Some1 should make that mod! Oh and horses with fire pot launchers!

• All right everyone I am here! 8-)

• @Unit:

All right everyone I am here! 8-)

Votekick Unit 1_262

• Because you say so. No, no, no.

• @ReMixx:

@Unit:

All right everyone I am here! 8-)

Votekick Unit 1_262

Hey, I’m trying as hard as I can! 8-)

• What was this about anyway? Something about requests?

Ok… umm…

I’d like a cheeseburger, with a small sprite and small fries. Oh, and only mustard on it, but with the cheese too, and the meat, and the bread.

Yea, that. Ok thanks. 8-)

• I want a triple Baconator with 2 large fries and a large vanilla milkshake. I am really hungry.

• Wow, this thread is still alive?

Now I’m hungry too. Thanks. :<

• @Kimiko:

Wow, this thread is still alive?

I’m hungry too… when you find the foods, share?

• @ReMixx:

@Kimiko:

Wow, this thread is still alive?

I’m hungry too… when you find the foods, share?

I have some ramen if you guys want any :jlaff:

• @Slaughtervomit:

Does that extend to the guy that created this mess?

I want. Severely. 8-)

• @Unit:

@Slaughtervomit:

Does that extend to the guy that created this mess?

I want. Severely. 8-)

You know where his ramen comes from right…? :x