Oculus Support release date!

• Hi torn Banner this post is directed at your development team.
    I would love to know when the team plans on making the game oculus ready.
    As other game companies using the UDK have already started coding for this kind of support.
    I’m disappointed nothing is mentioned in these forums. Please, if you have no date set dont say anything at all. Keep the post empty. As empty as my dreams.

• Well that ended on a dark note :| I’m sure you’ll dreams will be fine, unlike Just like mine!

• I have thought of many of my favourite games to be excellent choices for Oculus Rift support, but no other title seems as perfectly fitting as Chivalry!

Of course it should be possible to look indepently from your aiming direction (which still should be controlled by the mouse) but only to a certain degree; just as far as an average person can twist the head.

• Tell that to Steve pig-got, the mans the lead developer yet he still chooses to change combat animations rather then fixing simple things like looking animations, and players control over their own head is terrible. firstly angle should determine the top torso’s involvement. If you look more then 90 degree’s from normal position to your left or right, your top torso should twist to compensate ( en less your in plate Armour maybe) because right now the animations make it so any good player has to do alot of the 360 twists to see whats going on. On another level of failure i dont see why duck couldn’t have its own hot-key.you got so much control with the dodge skill they forgot about the PASSIVE, ducking guys, DUCKING. i want to see were i am compared to my enemy
    i want to see how high his axe slash is above my head. I want to see the blade that might decapitate me. Instead i stare at the ground pissed off at their animator. Couse to me that duck is creating 2 problems at once. A tricky function with no site control. and two, more en thesis on the limits of site in this game. Give players more options to see, and it wont feel like a cluster fuck. it will feel like battle.

• @andske:

Tell that to Steve pig-got, the mans the lead developer yet he still chooses to change combat animations rather then fixing simple things like looking animations, and players control over their own head is terrible. firstly angle should determine the top torso’s involvement. If you look more then 90 degree’s from normal position to your left or right, your top torso should twist to compensate ( en less your in plate Armour maybe) because right now the animations make it so any good player has to do alot of the 360 twists to see whats going on. On another level of failure i dont see why duck couldn’t have its own hot-key.you got so much control with the dodge skill they forgot about the PASSIVE, ducking guys, DUCKING. i want to see were i am compared to my enemy
    i want to see how high his axe slash is above my head. I want to see the blade that might decapitate me. Instead i stare at the ground pissed off at their animator. Couse to me that duck is creating 2 problems at once. A tricky function with no site control. and two, more en thesis on the limits of site in this game. Give players more options to see, and it wont feel like a cluster fuck. it will feel like battle.

This game isn’t about realism.