Unlock issues

• To help me vent latent frustration get a better idea of this situation; who here, like me, is having some issue unlocking things? Things like the kill counter stuck or rank ups not occuring. This is starting to malevolently piss me off mildly frustrate me. 8-)

• Nobody? aww…

• Hey Unit! God I hate that guy… :jlaff:

• @ChuckingIt:

Hey Unit! God I hate that guy… :jlaff:

Hey, some random person very nice person I have never met, how do you do?! 8-)

• Geez he didn’t get my “Men in tights reference”

But onto the issue, when did this start happening? And I am sure you are aware of the min players required to unlock weps?

• As ChuckingIt said there is like a minimum of human players required to unlock (I think its 8 but im not sure), and you need to wait until the match ends to save the unlocks.

• Can you unlock things when playing with bots? The counter went down a bit for a while but then hung up at 16.

I don’t think I’ve played on a server with more than 8 people though, so that would answer that. 8-)

• @Unit:

Can you unlock things when playing with bots? The counter went down a bit for a while but then hung up at 16.

I don’t think I’ve played on a server with more than 8 people though, so that would answer that. 8-)

Yup that is it. Do a controlled test on a large server and finish the game. If it works, then you are good to go. And hurry since the veteran helmets are on their way!