Woah, this community got bad.

• I take a break, because sitting on 7FPS every game gets to you.

I decided on returning back to my goal of unlocking everything. I was using the Knight class and using the axe, I stated that the axe is a stupid, buggy & unrealistic weapon, and some kid (I assume the ring leader of some sort, master of e-thugs) pipes up and says I’m just bad and to shut up, I ignored him.

Before we continue, the axe is amazingly bugged. You hit a tree 1 meter in front of you but only people like 15CM’s? Need I add because it’s an axe it should be a damn near instant overhead kill. The point in using it is near 0 as a sword does more damage and is quicker.

Back on topic, he started abusing me for stating that Unreal Engine is a failure of an engine (which it is, no offense devs) I lie to talk to people, even more so a spark of debate started about game engines and how the game could have been used with a decent engine and not a copy/paste engine (again no offense) but I was talking to another person about stuff that they could add in eventually and made a joke about removing the VanGuards left mouse attack, then we’d see some decent players, which is a joke as they’re an easy class to counter (when you’re not on 7fps) - anyway this kid which had been swearing and abusing me all game and when I killed him called me a “Faggot Australian c***” and something about aboriginals, I ignored the kid all game, he got his whole team to votekick me, and of course I got kicked because of the VanGuard joke.

I have never met a community this bad since I played League of Legends (and that’s a terrible community) This isn’t the only time I’ve been kicked over something stupid, I stated to a friend about how this game should still be in beta due to the amount of bugs in the game (ghost weapons, masons cannot win the torch mission, getting kicked into terrain and getting stuck, weapons not getting unlocked, getting stuck with the hunter knifes (not being able to switch or throw them), MaA’s dodge ability not working, Parry is flawed, people can hit through shields, that yellow line on the right hand side and I’ll stop their but theirs more.

The votekick system is terrible, the amount of swearing and abuse is bad and the general member is bad. That’s my rant, but please fix this devs, this game could be great, but like a lot it needs a decent community, put everyone in check.

• Like I said. It is COD: Medieval warfare now.

Even look at the forums. It is all “I have 300+ Hours and my rank is over 9000!” “QQ” “you are just bad”

• First let me assure you this community is nowhere near as bad you think.
    Second, people don’t like what they presume to be “whining” much.
    Third, I have learned if you are positive, people are generally positive back.
    I would suggest instead of complaining about weapons and the game as a whole to people who are clearly enjoying the game, you save the comments for the forums by offering constructive feedback. Also don’t judge the entire community off one guy you made mad.

• @Ex:

I take a break, because sitting on 7FPS every game gets to you.

I decided on returning back to my goal of unlocking everything. I was using the Knight class and using the axe, I stated that the axe is a stupid, buggy & unrealistic weapon, and some kid (I assume the ring leader of some sort, master of e-thugs) pipes up and says I’m just bad and to shut up, I ignored him.

Before we continue, the axe is amazingly bugged. You hit a tree 1 meter in front of you but only people like 15CM’s? Need I add because it’s an axe it should be a damn near instant overhead kill. The point in using it is near 0 as a sword does more damage and is quicker.

Back on topic, he started abusing me for stating that Unreal Engine is a failure of an engine (which it is, no offense devs) I lie to talk to people, even more so a spark of debate started about game engines and how the game could have been used with a decent engine and not a copy/paste engine (again no offense)

I’m sorry but the unreal engine is by far anamazing accomplishment. You have a system that improves monumentally from one generation to the next that supports devs and newcomers.

This is by far one of the most friendly and effective engines to date.

• Your also taking this rant out of perspective. This is a company with little support and a minimal team accomplishing an amazing game.

THE GAME JUST CAME OUT Chilllllllllll

They are working on everything. I get steady frames all the way. Never have any internet issues and constantly am finding new niches with in the game play.

This is a perfect example of what the gaming community demands. Creativity, Community Interaction and Gameplay.

True devs don’t let their successes impedetheir artwork.

Points to EA
    Points to Activation
    Points to War Hammer and Command and Conquer

• As for the bullying…man up. /REBUTTLERANT

• @ZorisX:

@Ex:

Back on topic, he started abusing me for stating that Unreal Engine is a failure of an engine (which it is, no offense devs) I lie to talk to people, even more so a spark of debate started about game engines and how the game could have been used with a decent engine and not a copy/paste engine (again no offense)

I’m sorry but the unreal engine is by far anamazing accomplishment. You have a system that improves monumentally from one generation to the next that supports devs and newcomers.

No it’s not, it’s a terrible engine. Lol.

@ChuckingIt:

First let me assure you this community is nowhere near as bad you think.
    Second, people don’t like what they presume to be “whining” much.
    Third, I have learned if you are positive, people are generally positive back.
    I would suggest instead of complaining about weapons and the game as a whole to people who are clearly enjoying the game, you save the comments for the forums by offering constructive feedback. Also don’t judge the entire community off one guy you made mad.

You remind me of him, people ARE allowed to speak to each other, no reason for one kid to start abusing people.

And no that first statement is incorrect, this isn’t a one of thing, it happens a lot.

• I got into an arguement on the internet.

Devs plz fix community thx.

• @Anonymoose:

I got into an arguement on the internet.

Internet or not, people shouldn’t be starting things, and I ignored him he just kept going, the racist thing is what made me the most annoyed. I just wish the chat was more moderated, most swear words need to be censored, nothing bad would become if it.

As for the guy above, I know the game is new I’m not hating on the game, it’s great fun (unless you’re on 7FPS all game).

I really hope the devs don’t take offense to this, as I did mean no harm.

• While his example isn’t the best there are a lot of idiots out there, more so than any other game I have been playing recently. (and probably more than any game I ever played apart from dota)

• Happens with any competitive type of game. Look at counter-strike or LoL. Any game where you have people fighting other people over the internet is going to bring in lots of epeen as a result.

• Unfortunately, in any kind of multi-player community, there will always be conflicts. We don’t live in a perfect world, so you’ll encounter various douche bags in game (and in the real world). Let’s just be glad this isn’t on Xbox, or it’d be a thousand times worse! People always think they’re right and want to voice their opinions and when you argue with them, they go on a tangent. Happens all the time. Humans are just too opinionated and it always seems worse on the internet.

So I’m sorry you think the community is bad, but in my opinion I think it’s pretty good. There are a lot of fun people you can joke around with, some you can have intelligent conversations with, some who are helpful and some who like to learn. Then you get the douche bags, but only about 20%. Maybe change the servers you go on and you might see a difference.

But here, have a hug! And hope it brightens your day. hug

• I have nothing to say but I wouldn’t mind a hug too

• @Anonymoose:

I got into an arguement on the internet.

/thread

• Unreal engine 3 is indeed a terrible engine, why, it doesn’t even support standard Anti Aliasing! :|
    You have to force it through your video control panel, sometimes this will work, sometimes you even have to modify the drivers with Nvidia Inspector to make sure it starts with real AA, and not like ingame with that poor mans version of a AA called FXAA.

• @Kimiko:

Unfortunately, in any kind of multi-player community, there will always be conflicts. We don’t live in a perfect world, so you’ll encounter various douche bags in game (and in the real world). Let’s just be glad this isn’t on Xbox, or it’d be a thousand times worse! People always think they’re right and want to voice their opinions and when you argue with them, they go on a tangent. Happens all the time. Humans are just too opinionated and it always seems worse on the internet.

So I’m sorry you think the community is bad, but in my opinion I think it’s pretty good. There are a lot of fun people you can joke around with, some you can have intelligent conversations with, some who are helpful and some who like to learn. Then you get the douche bags, but only about 20%. Maybe change the servers you go on and you might see a difference.

But here, have a hug! And hope it brightens your day. hug

Not sure how you got mod with 56 posts, but you’re the best I’ve seen so far. Not that post count matters. The issue is I’m Australian, and in general Australians are douche bags. I go on any other server and 700 latency minimum.

@Necramonium:

Unreal engine 3 is indeed a terrible engine, why, it doesn’t even support standard Anti Aliasing! :|
    You have to force it through your video control panel, sometimes this will work, sometimes you even have to modify the drivers with Nvidia Inspector to make sure it starts with real AA, and not like ingame with that poor mans version of a AA called FXAA.

Exactly, the game would have been 100% better if built on a decent engine. Half these bugs wouldn’t be around. :/

• @Ex:

Not sure how you got mod with 56 posts, but you’re the best I’ve seen so far. Not that post count matters. The issue is I’m Australian, and in general Australians are douche bags. I go on any other server and 700 latency minimum.

Thank you, that was nice of you to say. I just speak what I believe though. ^^ And nah, I’ve encountered quite a few nice Australians, but maybe it’s just the game. It gets their adrenaline pumping and makes them say more than they should lol I dunno…

But ugh yeah, the latency issue, that definitely sucks. I wish there was a universal server everyone from all over could go on and we could prance around happily with the exact same ping… but, it’ll never happen :<

Just don’t give up on the community, it’s still new, people will complain til’ all the kinks are out… but meh, that could be awhile. Just know that not all are bad apples out there :3

• i m playing video games on a very competitive way since long time now. I remember being top 10 french protoss on starcraft broodwar, and rarely experienced serious problem with community even in high level matchs.
    Problem isnt the game in itself (even if some games, like chivalry, can increase a lot the agressivity you got in yourself. Its not a 100% accurate science, some people are very agressive after playing that kind of games, people like me will be completly stone after playing that kind of games, we all differents)

problem is the internet. 99.9% of the people mad at you, insulting you, trash talking, would prolly act TOTALLY DIFFERENT in real life. Since they are hiden behind a computer, they give themselve the right to act like that.

• @Keurk:

problem is the internet. 99.9% of the people mad at you, insulting you, trash talking, would prolly act TOTALLY DIFFERENT in real life. Since they are hiden behind a computer, they give themselve the right to act like that.

Yeaaahhh. All the racism, sexism, and other prejudices are so damn annoying. I tend to votekick people who throw that crap around.

• @Ex:

@ZorisX:

@Ex:

No it’s not, it’s a terrible engine. Lol.

Agree. Its a extremely overrated, shitty engine.

Anyway @OT i can understand your concerns the community is quite retarded at the moment. For example, for me theres always some players think they are progamers 3 hours in and blame and cry about everything and tell you how you suck, “hao da fuk did u go trugh my blok lol”, i call it the Chivalry Syndrome.