What is "swing glitching" ?

• I was just having a good ol’ time playing some FFA, but after a few matches someone decides that I am “swing glitching” - what does that even mean?

Up 'til that point I had been playing Spear Vanguard, but switched to Claymore for that match and all of a sudden - they vote-kick me.

Don’t know what I want to get out of this, but - I’m just kinda annoyed that people can kick me from a match for no reason. Felt like sharing. :(

(While I’m here, IMO there are so many terrible people in-game recently, with bad attitudes - talking a whole lot of offensive trash etc, it’s a bit out of hand.)

• don’t bother, most of people here will be mad if you kill them a lot.they will call you hacker, lagswitcher, swing switcher, bug exploiter, They will hate your class, will hate your skills, will hate your country, your family, they will hope you die due to cancer, only because you killed them many times.

• Who the hell knows. Maybe he doesn’t know that there’s a feint button. “The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity and I’m not so sure about the first one.”

• @Keurk:

don’t bother, most of people here will be mad if you kill them a lot.they will call you hacker, lagswitcher, swing switcher, bug exploiter, They will hate your class, will hate your skills, will hate your country, your family, they will hope you die due to cancer, only because you killed them many times.

You forgot the part: “go to the forums and call your class setup OP”. XD

• Swing glitching? :D

Pretty sure he’s referring to feinting.

• Maybe they got mad about the broken animation of the second swing when you combo swing after swing

Who knows, regardless they are bad you shouldnt really care about it :D

• Is comboing moves actually possible in this game or is it just advising that you can follow a right to left swing with a left to right horizontal?

Could someone explain it?
    How does it change gameplay?

• @Daiyuki:

Who the hell knows. Maybe he doesn’t know that there’s a feint button.

Some guy the first day I bought the game was complaining about how the Two Handed axe was bugged.
    Then I encountered him 1 on 1, he tries to feint, i striked and killed him.
    He said “see? The axe won’t feint”.
    I told him “Yes it did, I just didn’t buy it”.

• @Keurk:

don’t bother, most of people here will be mad if you kill them a lot.they will call you hacker, lagswitcher, swing switcher, bug exploiter, They will hate your class, will hate your skills, will hate your country, your family, they will hope you die due to cancer, only because you killed them many times.

Yup, I’ve had that happen a few times when I have a few good games with the MaA. Even though I have 80ish ping people call me a lagger etc when I utilize dodge or when I duck under their swings. I guess some people don’t know how dodge works.

Never heard of swing glitching though.

• There is a very real swing bug. Your foe’s arms cock back and it looks as if they are about to combo into the second horizontal strike from the first, but their animation switches right as soon as windup ends, and the attack comes from the first swing’s position instead. This unpredictable bug makes fighting otherwise cannon fodder swing spammers a guessing game. Daedolon has died many times to this bug, but he remains silent as foolish squires will disregard him as some cur who makes up excuses for losing. Comments similar to those in thread, claiming it to be something as basic as feinting when it is not.

• @Daedolon:

There is a very real swing bug. Your foe’s arms cock back and it looks as if they are about to combo into the second horizontal strike from the first, but their animation switches right as soon as windup ends, and the attack comes from the first swing’s position instead. This unpredictable bug makes fighting otherwise cannon fodder swing spammers a guessing game. Daedolon has died many times to this bug, but he remains silent as foolish squires will disregard him as some cur who makes up excuses for losing. Comments similar to those in thread, claiming it to be something as basic as feinting when it is not.

Yeah that’s a pretty awful one, but luckily it’s fixed in the patch that should be going live today/tomorrow.