Do we have the patch ETA?

• Do we have the patch ETA? Its been while now.

Is it gonna include veteran helmets?

Are achievements gonna work?

Did they optimize the performance?

• The patch will be out tomorrow, and everything you ask is there. Helmets look pretty cool IMO. And plenty of working achievements for all you achievo lovers! :arm:

@Tibberius:

All has unfortunately not gone well, encountered some last minute issues, patch won’t be coming tonight, tomorrow is a possibility.

• @ChuckingIt:

The patch will be out tomorrow, and everything you ask is there. Helmets look pretty cool IMO. And plenty of working achievements for all you achievo lovers! :arm:

@Tibberius:

All has unfortunately not gone well, encountered some last minute issues, patch won’t be coming tonight, tomorrow is a possibility.

Waaat since when did you become a moderator

• @ChuckingIt:

The patch will be out tomorrow, and everything you ask is there. Helmets look pretty cool IMO. And plenty of working achievements for all you achievo lovers! :arm:

@Tibberius:

Well that’s excellent news then! Thank you.

• ETA: Next Week

• @MUSASHI:

ETA: Next Week

So its not tomorow, its next week?

• @NICK:

@MUSASHI:

ETA: Next Week

So its not tomorow, its next week?

MUSASHI is trying to pick up the mantle of dev-bashing troll discarded by his predecessor who got bored with nobody agreeing with him and gave up. The ETA is currently today/tomorrow.

• How am I dev bashing? I’m not going to forgive stupidity when UWE is a developer with probably as small of a team yet releases patches on a more prompt/efficient basis. (Surprise both are “Indie” developers!!")

• @MUSASHI:

How am I dev bashing? I’m not going to forgive stupidity when UWE is a developer with probably as small of a team yet releases patches on a more prompt/efficient basis. (Surprise both are “Indie” developers!!")

LOL an indie team releases a patch for its first title a month or so after its release and you are complaining?Everything seems to be on the right track, what else do you want? A piña colada with a little umbrella and shoulder massage as a bonus?

• @Royraiden:

@MUSASHI:

How am I dev bashing? I’m not going to forgive stupidity when UWE is a developer with probably as small of a team yet releases patches on a more prompt/efficient basis. (Surprise both are “Indie” developers!!")

LOL an indie team releases a patch for its first title a month or so after its release and you are complaining?Everything seems to be on the right track, what else do you want? A piña colada with a little umbrella and shoulder massage as a bonus?

UWE’s first game was NS2.(They also were modders perviously) Where is your excuse? I’m not even complaining I’m just criticizing them for their illogical patching practices.

• If anyone is interested in what the new helmets look like, this thread may remedy thy feverish nature!

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5838

• Can’t see how stupidity or being illogical plays into releasing patches for a game. I’m pretty sure the delay of a patch isn’t due to the developers not wanting it released…

Edit:@Yarnu. Cool video you got submitted. It looks great :-)

• @StiffWood:

Can’t see how stupidity or being illogical plays into releasing patches for a game. I’m pretty sure the delay of a patch isn’t due to the developers not wanting it released…

Edit:@Yarnu. Cool video you got submitted. It looks great :-)

Thanks man! It’s not me though, it’s PepperBelly01. Check out his content, cool chiv stuff :D