Keyboard issues

• Hey folks

As of today and after the latest steam update I am having some issues with my keyboard.
    After joing a server after about 2- 5 min I lose total use of my keyboard. I can’t even ctrl + alt + delete.
    I can use the mouse however. This only happens intermittently and not all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers.

• Does it happen for any other game? Do you have any gamepads or additional keyboards/mice plugged in?

• Thanks for your response. As for you query no no other input devices are connected to the PC and this doesn’t happen in any other game. Cheers

• im seeing this also. unplugging and putting it back settles it after (i guess) reinstalling itself. but yea steam just updated…

the strangest thing just happened. it happened right now as im typing here. steam was open game is not. now im wondering if i had steam open most of today, i was not playing

• So what you are saying is that it could possibly be a steam issue or what. Will try disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard and mouse. Cheers.

• @f1na1:

So what you are saying is that it could possibly be a steam issue or what. Will try disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard and mouse. Cheers.

Let us know if that works. Also, does it happen if you plug the keyboard into a different usb slot?

• go into steam settings and disable beta participation