Some Questions

• I just had some questions about the general gameplay.

-Is this a realism game? Or is it more arcade like? (To help you answer I would consider something like M&B to be realistic combat and something like Darkfall to be arcade)

-Is their set classes, and will there be unlock systems and/or some customization?

-Is this mainly going to be a goal oriented mutiplayer game? (ie TDM is not the “featured” mode)

Thanks for your time.

• All of these questions have been answered before, in various other threads.

1. - A mixture. If you play AoC, it plays like a refined and improved version of that. Because that’s what it is.

2. There have always been classes, and there are four classes set for the game. That said, there is customization for what weapons you use, what helmet you wear, etc.

3. AoC has always been about objective-based maps. Again, that said, they are expanding on the gamemodes for this game, giving you more of a variety of ways to play.

• @Drakes821:

-Is this a realism game? Or is it more arcade like? (To help you answer I would consider something like M&B to be realistic combat and something like Darkfall to be arcade)

TB is trying to bring in as much realism into the game as possible while keeping it fun as well.

@Drakes821:

-Is their set classes, and will there be unlock systems and/or some customization?

There are 4 classes; Archer, Man at Arms, Vanguard, and Knight. As of yet there is no confermation on exactally how much customization will be in the game.

@Drakes821:

-Is this mainly going to be a goal oriented mutiplayer game? (ie TDM is not the “featured” mode)

Just like AoC all maps are goal oriented, but unlike AoC there will be more than 3 goal types.

• Sounds good, thanks for the answers. Looking forward to the beta (whenever that may be).