Bugs are killing this game

• I load the game today:
    First attempt: no servers come up, so I delete the server file and reboot
    Second attempt: no servers come up, so I repeat.
    Third attempt: servers come up, I join a 31/32 server. It is empty. I go back to the server screen.
    Fourth attempt: no servers come up. I reload the game.
    Fifth attempt: servers come up, I join game. No sound. (??)
    Sixth attempt: servers come up. I join game and actually get to play.

Is this a problem from my end, or is the server browser very buggy and unreliable?

• A lot of people currently have the same problem.
    Not me, though.

• The patch coming tomorrow (hopefully) has a completely redesigned server browser.

• I had no problems finding a server tonight after buying it in the Steam sale. It seems quite sporadic and random. It could be a multitude of factors which could include firewall settings, host server problems, ISP problems.

I hope this patch everyone is talking about will fix it for those of you who are affected. I had one game before settling down for sleep and it was quite fun, even if it was a bit laggy.

• The only trouble I have had with this game is sometimes servers tell me they have lots of people in them when they are actually empty…

• @Slaughtervomit:

The only trouble I have had with this game is sometimes servers tell me they have lots of people in them when they are actually empty…

Yep, hopefully that will be fixed with the new patch.

• @Slaughtervomit:

The only trouble I have had with this game is sometimes servers tell me they have lots of people in them when they are actually empty…

That will be fixed! Lets hope thanksgiving gives us a reason to give thanks :D

• @ChuckingIt:

@Slaughtervomit:

That will be fixed! Lets hope thanksgiving gives us a reason to give thanks :D

Yay! I’m sure I will have a lot to be thankful for! (Thanks for mauls, Torn Banner! <3)

• You forgot another bug that’s made me quit this game outright. The game refuses me progress at certain times. It’s the reason I quit Killing Floor, and why I’ve quit this game. Only in this game, I can’t log off whenever I want to, if I do, I lose all my progress. Even if I wait till next round, I could still lose all my progress, forcing me to play until I unlock a weapon, lest I lose all my work. It’s… stupid.

• Even if I wait till next round, I could still lose all my progress, forcing me to play until I unlock a weapon, lest I lose all my work. It’s… stupid.

From what I’ve learned official servers are 100% safe for keeping your progress (on some unofficial with good ping I was killing people without leveling my weapons at all and I too thought it was a bug). I’d still advise to wait until the end of a round just to be sure though.