GRAVE YARD REMOVAL

• I can’t remember what map it is, but its the one where you must slay all the peasants, in OBJ.

Anyways some where in that little town, is a graveyard in one game i had My team had 9 players or more… and the enimie were down to two guys hiding behind a bunch of grave stones… GUESS WHO WON… they did.

Why because the graveyard is hard to walk through, it’s position in a BOTTLENECK, or as some may know the tactic TURTLE neck position,

As we entered one by one and that had to be the case since it’;s a vary narrow path we died one by one… some decided to throw spears and use bow’s but they were just hiding behind the tombs.

GEOGRAPHICALLY ADVANTAGE. I would say it is clever, but not the least bit of fun, for a team that is on the verge of winning but every round you come to the same two dudes… doing the same thing over and over, basically a camp spot. can we remove this ?

• I assume that you’re playing in LTS mode? That wasn’t mentioned in the OP …

• The masons can camp on the hill and have an even stronger advantage with total coverage of the map using archers and an easily defensible position. You can’t remove all of the spots people will find to camp in; it’s just an unfortunate problem with modes that don’t have an objective. The best tactic will always be to take a defensive position.

• Would grenading with fire pots help any?

• Deal with what you are given…that will make you the best warrior ever.

• How about instead of a removal… MOAR GHOSTS.

• I just imagined every military leader in history goes online and complains in a forum about environmental advantages / disadvantages lol. Not like your team was forced to go in there by any means.
    Shit happens.

• @Kimiko:

How about instead of a removal… MOAR GHOSTS.

The ghost that we already have is a huge bully and troll. He just gives me the fits with his (her?) invisible sword.

• OP is rookie

• Things like that would never happend if the nine players would have understimated them and got owned because of that, deal with it. Just because they did a very efficient tactic doesn’t mean that the enviroment where the tactic includes should be removed.

• The gravestones are too much fun to read, you can’t ask to remove them, it’s criminal.

Also, valid tactic, they took advantage of what they could to manage the fact that they where outnumbered.

• @wildwulfy:

Things like that would never happend if the nine players would have understimated them and got owned because of that, deal with it. Just because they did a very efficient tactic doesn’t mean that the enviroment where the tactic includes should be removed.

I agree. This guys where in a severe disadvantage, but used their wits and the terrain to even the odds. This type of actions shouldnt be eliminated from the game, in any case, they should be encouraged by adding more options to outwit your opponent.

• The gravestones shouldnt be removed, just fixed as their collision is kinda messy; meaning that you can’t pass two gravestones where it looks like you should be able to.

• If you were 9v2 and they have a defensive advantage, you don’t need to fight them there since you could easily just wait for the timer to win the round or wait till they decide to come out and slay them.

• @ReMixx:

Would grenading with fire pots help any?

Tried that i wasn’t very sucessfull XD

• @wildwulfy:

Things like that would never happend if the nine players would have understimated them and got owned because of that, deal with it. Just because they did a very efficient tactic doesn’t mean that the enviroment where the tactic includes should be removed.

A whole team was wiped out more then once by 2 people. whom were able to ‘’ EXPLOIT’’ an area, in such a way that You either run out of time, or you commit suicide or u charge in and get ya head kicked in.

It’s not really a tactic, i get it if they want to be defensive thats why people run to the barn… and hang about THATS FINE, but the graveyard is more of an exploit.

• @Hamesjorton:

If you were 9v2 and they have a defensive advantage, you don’t need to fight them there since you could easily just wait for the timer to win the round or wait till they decide to come out and slay them.

You were not there :’(

• @Hamesjorton:

If you were 9v2 and they have a defensive advantage, you don’t need to fight them there since you could easily just wait for the timer to win the round or wait till they decide to come out and slay them.

Waiting out the timer causes a draw.

• @ReMixx:

The ghost that we already have is a huge bully and troll. He just gives me the fits with his (her?) invisible sword.

But he’s oh-so-much fun too! And he doesn’t come out nearly enough :<

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

But he’s oh-so-much fun too! And he doesn’t come out nearly enough :<

Ruh roh… now we gotta remove him from the game. Way to go Kimiko! :bonk: (yay that rhymed unintentionally)