Top seller on steam currently!

• Just saw that steam said Chivalry is the number 6 top seller! I don’t know for how long, but good job!

• #1 top selling indie game, even with some of them being as high as 90% off.

• They grow up so fast!

• Brings a tear to my eye. How I love thee, Chivalry.

• I think we need a group hug!

• Look what you did, you made me hug my computer and break it!

• I’ve sure brought the hug bug to these forums!

• I’m really glad it sold well. It’s more than deserved.

• @Kimiko:

I’ve sure brought the hug bug to these forums!

Just as long as you don’t have fun doing it…

Hugsies

• @ReMixx:

Just as long as you don’t have fun doing it…

Hugsies

You kidding me?? FUN?? Ugh!

• I really can’t praise this game enough, even with its faults. It’s new and fresh, the concept is awesome, it’s skill based and it’s innovative.

I remember being all giddy and excited about Planetside 2 coming. I literally could not wait. But after discovering Chivalry, I couldn’t care less. I don’t want to install PS2 because I’d rather use that install time to play Chivalry instead. :)

Most of all, I like the game for the skill it demands of its players. There’s very little hand holding mechanics like in the big herpderp shooters, where even shitty players can suck harder than a black hole but still abuse the n00b mechanics and get kills. In Chivalry, every death feels like a learning experience (except for the siege weaponry… yuck) and every kill feels satisfying and rewarding. The combat is entirely skill based and isn’t cheap… like getting shot from across the map by some idiot hiding in a bush, being corner camped by some n00b or getting sprayed down by laser accurate 200 round machine guns.

Chivalry is a gentlemans game, and in my opinion, is an elevated form of online interaction and combat. Chivalry should rip off the original Halo tag line: “Combat Evolved”

• i concur

chivalry’s crown hangs heavy, upon a troubled brow

• @HEXEN:

Chivalry is a gentlemans game

And ladies or gentlewomen if they prefer?

• Doesn’t sound as good ;)

But of course! Everyone and their grandma deserves to play this game!

• Thorn Banner, I’m so proud of you!

• @HEXEN:

I really can’t praise this game enough, even with its faults. It’s new and fresh, the concept is awesome, it’s skill based and it’s innovative.

I remember being all giddy and excited about Planetside 2 coming. I literally could not wait. But after discovering Chivalry, I couldn’t care less. I don’t want to install PS2 because I’d rather use that install time to play Chivalry instead. :)

I understand that well. I’ve been waiting for PS2 beta for 2 years, but actually since M&B Warband and now Chivalry I’m less and less interested in first person shooters as I feel that melee sword fighting games are so much more fun and skill demanding (at least if done properly). Every dumbass can shoot a gun and have a lucky shot. But sword parrying, dodging, swinging in different directions, doing combos, kicking, all this stuff… it just forces you to become an expert to be able to kick everyone’s ass.

And Chivalry did an extraordinary job on this.

But PlanetSide2 is a huge shooter experience, and exceptionally team-based. You should give it a try at anytime.

• #1 seller on Steam 8-)

• @ReMixx:

#1 seller on Steam 8-)

As it should be. ;)

• Bumped down by Skyrim! :(

• It’s well deserved. Havent had this much fun with a game in a long time.