Clans Menagement

• …Is in your plans add “Clans management”, with tournaments and ranking…?

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I believe their plans are for the community to come up with tournaments themselves. But if the game gets big enough we could always bother them to sponsor a tournament for real prizes, other than glory. :)

• We’d like to organize a league if possible.

• …If Devs can make a tournament/ladder menagement, automatically connected at the server, to have real time info like: matches win, loss, kills, deads, and some other statistic value, it would be awesome…-_^

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• That would be awesome. However, what Vox was referring to is the devs are leaving it up to the community. So as a community we would like to have a league. Also since the “servers” are owned by individuals in the community and not provided by the game makers there won’t be a tie in automatically as you said.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t have a website that organizes, tracks, and streamlines our clan versus clan competitions.

We tried to have a league three different times in Age of Chivalry, unfortunately each one fell apart due to the websites that were made had zero automation. Everything had to be manually updated and since only one person was in charge of that if that one person decided to do something else it never happened. We do need a league manager but also a team to support that manager so that things don’t fall by the wayside.

The team versus team gameplay in age of chivalry took that excellent mod to a whole new level. It really highlighted how much teamwork was directly proportional to success. I think everyone that was fortunate enough to participate in AoC scrims was disappointed not to see more organization to the competition along with more teams involved.

I feel that the opportunity for team versus team competition in Chivalry is prime and it would be a waste to not have a league ready to organize and coordinate the many teams that will form to battle in this epic game.

• …This reflect the experience had in other similar game…
    …tournament menagement, connected at the server wolud be an innovation…-_^

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I know clans are big in Europe and America, seems like a big player base compared to Down Under (Australia). Having clans is what killed the player base for AoC over here (we had one elitist clan who sapped up all the experienced players leaving all these struggling clans who were mostly made of relatively new people). Not so keen on the idea to start with but definitely later.

Saying that, healthy competition is always good for anything.

I do have one question: Will this league be N. American based, European based or world wide? Meaning, will the difference in pings make a difference like they did in AoC? (Maybe this can’t be answered at this point in time).

@Vox

Glory is the only prize!!! Kill them all!!!

• @GFK:

I do have one question: Will this league be N. American based, European based or world wide? Meaning, will the difference in pings make a difference like they did in AoC? (Maybe this can’t be answered at this point in time).

…In my player’s experience, scrimmage between EU and US clan can be done playing half match on EU server and other half on US server…
    …it is not possible to do with Asian Clan or AU/NZ Clan for the huge difference of ping…

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I’m in the US and I’ve scrimmed with aussie clans dozens of times. -{Sisu> forever!

• I think an idea might be to have divisions within the league. We can have a NA, EU, and AUS division. Then if we want to have international tourneys or interdivision competition we can have a special set of rules for that interaction to make it fair. Such as playing one half of the match on an NA server and the other have on an EU server. We can’t really make those calls ahead of time because it might be that lag isn’t as large an issue as it was with AoC. In the end we all want fair competition as much as possible.

• real prizes for me decapitating fools? excellent