Problems with serverbrowser and console

• There are some problems i have with the serverbrowser:
    -If you order the serverlist and then select a server then the selection doesn’t stay on your selected server if there is another server added to the list.
    -There are always much less players playing on the server than i can see in the server browser. I joined a 30/32 server but ingame both teams had 6 players.
    -Favorites doesn’t seem to be working.
    -When i switch from all gamemodes to one gamemode filter instead of just removing the servers with other gamemodes it refreshes again so you have to wait again for all servers to pop up.

And about the console:
    If you don’t have a qwerty keyboard then you can’t open the console. PLZ make the console key rebindable. And where in those thousands of .ini files is the file with the keybinds so i can change it now?

• @Sisarot:

There are some problems i have with the serverbrowser:
    -If you order the serverlist and then select a server then the selection doesn’t stay on your selected server if there is another server added to the list.
    -There are always much less players playing on the server than i can see in the server browser. I joined a 30/32 server but ingame both teams had 6 players.
    -Favorites doesn’t seem to be working.
    -When i switch from all gamemodes to one gamemode filter instead of just removing the servers with other gamemodes it refreshes again so you have to wait again for all servers to pop up.

And about the console:
    If you don’t have a qwerty keyboard then you can’t open the console. PLZ make the console key rebindable. And where in those thousands of .ini files is the file with the keybinds so i can change it now?

The first issues will be fixed with tomorrow’s patch. The second I believe you can use scroll lock!