Yellow screen [solved]

• The game has been working fine since I bought it couple days ago but when I started it today the game is yellow! The menus and even the in-game chat works as it should. My specs are under minimum but as I’ve said, the game has run flawless until now. Anyone who might know whats causing this?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.6 GHz
    4 GB
    GeForce GTS 250

• Are your graphic drivers up to date?

Try going into video settings and set everything to lowest including resolution. If it works, slowly increase the settings until you get to your max playable settings.

• Yeah they are up to date and now It works! just had to adjust the settings. I’ve put everything on the lowest setting possible, saved it and it works as it should. The wierd part is that I can have the settings exactly as I had em before… Well it works, i’m happy, hope yall happy.

• @BeardedBastard:

Yeah they are up to date and now It works! just had to adjust the settings. I’ve put everything on the lowest setting possible, saved it and it works as it should. The wierd part is that I can have the settings exactly as I had em before… Well it works, i’m happy, hope yall happy.

I’m glad that it works for you. See you on the battlefield! :k1: