How to kick people from the game?

• I keep searching and all that comes up is to type /votekick but that does NOT work at all in any way, shape, or form.

So how do you actually do it?

• Open the in-game console (tilde key), type in “votekick” without the quotes. It will list everyone on the server. Find the desired person that you wish to initiate a votekick against and type in “confirm #” without the quotes where “#” is the number next to their name in the list.

• Thank you!

My friends and I started two days ago, and while we have tons of fun, when rank 40+ join and start going 30/5 it kind of ruins it for us T_T

Thanks a bunch :D

• @Rengetsu:

Thank you!

My friends and I started two days ago, and while we have tons of fun, when rank 40+ join and start going 30/5 it kind of ruins it for us T_T

You’re welcome… votekicking someone because they are good/more experienced is not a good excuse though :|

• @ReMixx:

@Rengetsu:

Thank you!

You’re welcome… votekicking someone because they are good/more experienced is not a good excuse though :|

Definetly not.
    I’ve votkicked people from games when they were intruding while we played 2 vs 2 among friends, but never because they were too good.

• I suggest getting your own server and password it, or join a duel server with friends.