Zweihander Hungers

• Thy Zweihander hungers
    (One hitting archers, has never made my Chivalric experience so much better)

Perhaps one of the best weapons the Vanguard can use, what happens when you mix a flanking class with a 1-shot capability against archers? This.

i3-dX44rUzQ

• Haha I thought you said “huggers.” I always love one shotting archers, fun video.

• Real men punch archers.

• @SlyGoat:

Real men punch archers.

Too bad, you cant dismember Archers with your fists :D

• @Yarnu:

Too bad, you cant dismember Archers with your fists :D

Doomguy disagrees

• It’s a nice example of how to use zwei, but it’s not utilizing zwei to its full potential.

Zwei was designed (I’m guessing) as a battle field sweeper. You should be getting multiple kills/hits with horizontal swings instead of just playing against one man.

Zwei is one of those weapons that can turn the tide a battle with a bit of luck.

• @SlyGoat:

Real men punch archers.

Had a LTS yesterday turn into an impromptu battle royale a la fistsin the middle of the grassy knoll map. It was glorious and manly

• @acrh2:

It’s a nice example of how to use zwei, but it’s not utilizing zwei to its full potential.

Zwei was designed (I’m guessing) as a battle field sweeper. You should be getting multiple kills/hits with horizontal swings instead of just playing against one man.

Zwei is one of those weapons that can turn the tide a battle with a bit of luck.

While this does work some time I find that if I just start swinging at a crowd that I will hit a shield or a parry and then it gets worse when everyone turns to you with their pointy things ready.