Can't rebind attack keybinds

• STOP RESETTING KEYBINDS AFTER EVERY PATCH.

My overhead is X
    Stab is C
    Dodge is Right Click
    Block is Mouse4
    My stationary taunt is V
    My projectile cam is B

Just stop it.

Also, I can’t rebind my attacks, I did it once, then I wasn’t happy with it then I reset it and now it doesnt even show up in the keybindings list

YES I LOOKED IN ALL OF THE CATEGORIES.

I legitimately can’t play because I don’t have my custom keybindings and I can’t do shit. My scroll wheel literally doesn’t work

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/ … CKSWTF.jpg

EDIT: Yes I reverified the game files

• How did these bugs even escape them LOL

• Having trouble even getting the key binds to work getting a lot of false key lettering
    Turning the mouse and turning and left and keys are messin with the turn
    Please help !!!

• Yes, it’s COMPLETELY bugged.

I can’t play at all.

I got a AZERTY keyboard and I cannot rebind anything. I have to go in QWERTY to do anything but since I can’t change the keybinds I can just move and spam the main attack.

The secondary and third special attacks TOTALLY disappeared from the keybind menu.

And the list goes on.

I hope they fix it soon, chivalry is awesome but I just can’t play it since the last patch.

• Is there any way to debing turn left and turn right keys?
    It’s impossible to play with the arrow keys otherwise.

• Exactly.

I am left handed and need to rebind a lot of keys, as I’m using arrow keys. There is a lot of bindings gone from the menus, like parry, sprint or feint. I cannot bind them to my liking, which makes the game unplayable for me.

Also move left/right keys doesn’t work for me as it should, there is turning instead of strafing.

• this is exactly my problem :x :x please help !!!

@The:

Is there any way to debing turn left and turn right keys?
    It’s impossible to play with the arrow keys otherwise.

when i try and set my keys i get this ?int?aockeybinds.keybinds~
    up
    down on all of them
    left
    right

• I am left handed and need to rebind a lot of keys, as I’m using arrow keys.

Does this work for you?

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6037#p49270

• @Martin:

I am left handed and need to rebind a lot of keys, as I’m using arrow keys.

Does this work for you?

EDIT: Yes, now it works, thanks a lot for your help and patience.

• @Martin:

I am left handed and need to rebind a lot of keys, as I’m using arrow keys.

Does this work for you?

Didn’t try it but even if it works I still won’t be able to bind other keys, like kick, sprint, parry, block, secondary, tertiary attack…

They are gone from the menus.
    Looks like I would have to use some 3rd party software like glove pie.
    It’s amazing how this slipped through the official release.

• If you make a post in the support section with a full list of keybinds you want, I will try and set it all up manually for you.

• Very kind of you :)

But I don’t want to bother you, I think I will just find all the corresponding keys on the keyboard and rebind them using Glove Pie. I will just use Glove Pie software when playing Chivalry, until hotfix will (hopefully) arrive.

• Well here’s some good news: my keybinds work just fine.

• I’ve had so many problems with the keybinds. I didn’t like the default keybinds so I changed them right away. The problem is when you change certain keybinds it resets them all to that key. This results in a long and painful process of guess and test.

Comeon Devs! Put this at the top of your priority. I’ll make a detailed list of what keybinds reset everything and submit but please fix.

• It fixes the arrow keybinds issue.

What about all the others issues? What about the fact the three main attacks don’t even appear in the keybind list?

I don’t want to make my special moves with the mouse wheel.