Old Scream

• Is there a way to do the old “x”-scream (the thing you play now by moving while using the battle cry) without moving?

Half of the time the game bugs out and puts me into that animation when I just want to scream. Was so much better before.

Also how can I get the old “personal messages” (now x as default) back? How in the seven hells am I supposed to hit 9 while fighting? hitting 4 -> 4 was possible, taking a hand away to hit 9 is not.

• Sprint and press C to get the old scream, press z or x twice to invert so 9 becomes 1.

• Yea, I miss the old dedicated scream button. The screaming is so good and fitting for the action. It just pumps you up. MOST of the time when I scream I want to be sprinting toward the enemy, but after a few rounds post-patch I’ve taunted when just walking by mistake instead of screaming like I wanted.

• @vi:

Sprint and press C to get the old scream, press z or x twice to invert so 9 becomes 1.

Thank you for retyping my exact post.

• @Swarlos:

@vi:

Sprint and press C to get the old scream, press z or x twice to invert so 9 becomes 1.

he did not… sprinting is they keyword. walking does not work! and he told you to press x twice to invert, so you dont need to press 9. you should completely read a post before complaining ;)

• god dammit they gotta fix this…i wanna be able to walk and scream.
    THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

• @Goradin:

@Swarlos:

@vi:

he did not… sprinting is they keyword. walking does not work! and he told you to press x twice to invert, so you dont need to press 9. you should completely read a post before complaining ;)

As I said, the not moving part is my point.

That press X twice doesn’t work for me. You just switch between both sets of 1-9 (or 10) “comments”.

• Sprint for a sec, shout, and stop moving?

The two “sets” that you’re seeing are the same voice commands, with the numbering inverted, i.e. pressing x-9 = x-x-2 = Laugh