Shouting

• Hello! I noticed the changes in shouting in the patch. How to shout like X before, which is now a menu?

• Yes bring back Press X for Manliness!

• It’s shift + c now…

• @ReMixx:

It’s shift + c now…

I liked to incite a mad rush by standing in a group and all yelling for blood. Besides it’s hilarious when the entire team starts yelling as they push the cart/bomb.

• i like the old one better : (

… :( if it aint broke dont fix it …

• I find it better now - more contextual.

• So when you’re not running you’re always doing your shout+animation. That tends to be problematic. Sometimes I just stand there and want to shout before going into action.

But this animation makes me defenseless for a couple of seconds so I usually did this when I felt safe. Now it’s standard…

• @Siegbert:

So when you’re not running you’re always doing your shout+animation. That tends to be problematic. Sometimes I just stand there and want to shout before going into action.

But this animation makes me defenseless for a couple of seconds so I usually did this when I felt safe. Now it’s standard…

Yah, same here. I nearly excusevly used the shout while standing.

Now it’s not possible. Changing things that aren’t broken isn pretty frustrating.

• @Swarlos:

Yah, same here. I nearly excusevly used the shout while standing.

Now it’s not possible. Changing things that aren’t broken isn pretty frustrating.

Just shout, come on its not that hard, hold shift and hit C, that is all, you can now shout when standing still.

• Would still be nicer to have an extra key for just shouting.

• seems to be the same as it was in the beta, which i prefer anyways, you shall get used to it. 8-)

• @Zeroace:

Just shout, come on its not that hard, hold shift and hit C, that is all, you can now shout when standing still.

Is that so? Didn’t realize it. Well, that’s pretty fair, I guess…

• they should change that back to default X, and also change baxk the arena where it now closes the gates and you can no longer have fights in eachothers spawn.
    They sure find ways to make this game less fun.
    Good job devs.