Feint/Parry problem

• So with the new patch it’s possible to have feint and block both on rmb.

With the previous version and this mouse raider tool I could do this, too. And I had the advantage to parry and block at the same time. So when I’m launching an attack and my opponent does the same I could abort and instantly block this way.

However that’s impossible now. I can abort my attack with feint but I need to press rmb one more time to block. Is there any way to have both actions on the same time again?

• Just curious, but how do you go about feinting then attacking if feinting also initiates a parry directly after?

• @Martin:

Just curious, but how do you go about feinting then attacking if feinting also initiates a parry directly after?

I think it’s a fairly simple matter. The guy seems to want an automatic transmission here (as opposed to stick-shift). He wants to have the parry and feint on the same button, not realizing that having those on separate buttons opens new possibilities.

• Well, I can have feint on another button as well.

Say if I slash and press RMB while winding up my attack will be aborted and I also parry. If I press Q while winding up it’ll just do a feint without parrying.

That would be my prefered way to do it.

• @Siegbert:

Well, I can have feint on another button as well.

Say if I slash and press RMB while winding up my attack will be aborted and I also parry. If I press Q while winding up it’ll just do a feint without parrying.

Sorry, but that’s exactly what the OP was talking about - having a parry and a feint on the same button. Mind you, this is not how the game works by default, that is, you can have feint and parry on different buttons; but pressing one does not trigger the other and vice versa.

• @acrh2:

@Siegbert:

Sorry, but that’s exactly what the OP was talking about - having a parry and a feint on the same button. Mind you, this is not how the game works by default, that is, you can have feint and parry on different buttons; but pressing one does not trigger the other and vice versa.

I am the OP ^^
    I was explaining my case to Martin.

With a little help I found the solution…

• @Siegbert:

@acrh2:

@Siegbert:

I am the OP ^^
    I was explaining my case to Martin.

With a little help I found the solution…

Great! Op…