Only different attacks can be combo'd

• This could remove the immersion breaking spamming of LMB.

So you could combo swing into stab, but not overhead into overhead etc.

What do you think?

• Don’t like it. What’s immersion breaking about swinging from the right and then following up by swinging from the left?

• If you look carefully it’s not the same animation. Overheads alternate left to right just like swings, and a stab is a stab.

• @manic:

If you look carefully it’s not the same animation. Overheads alternate left to right just like swings, and a stab is a stab.

He was suggesting that the devs should remove the LMB combo, actually. Which isn’t such a good idea.

• @The:

@manic:

If you look carefully it’s not the same animation. Overheads alternate left to right just like swings, and a stab is a stab.

He was suggesting that the devs should remove the LMB combo, actually. Which isn’t such a good idea.

He said no overheads into overheads as an example. But either way I do agree. There is a place for combos and it isn’t overpowered except against people who dont know how to block from different directions.

• @The:

@manic:

Agree, bad idea. Sorry OP, but your suggestion doesn’t make any sense. LMB spammers are easy kills anyway! :)

• This could remove the immersion breaking spamming of LMB.

So you could combo swing into stab, but not overhead into overhead etc.

What do you think?

Why? I see no reasoning for this. I don’t find “LMB spamming” as “the immersion breaking”. It’s - in fact - much more natural to attack from left to right and backwards rather than forcing swinging and pushing for no reason… (try to imitate swing + push and swing + swing to find out what’s better in real combat for yourself.)