Keybinds menu bugs

• BUG 1:

I have changed attack binds and after i pressed finish and went on to play a multiplayer game I’ve noticed that binds are not working.
    i turned the menu back on and noticed that primary attack, secondary attack, tertiary attack, feint and block ( all that i have attempted to rebind ) have disappeared from the list. i have verified the game through steam and restarted both steam and game and options are still missing.

doesn’t look repeatable my friend does not have this problem

BUG 2:

mobile shout works as a taunt and there is no other option for mobile shout so i assume it was forgotten:D

seems that lack of separate options for mobile and fixed position taunt common with all players

thank you for support and congratz on a great game:)

• @hYpYz:

BUG 1:

I have changed attack binds and after i pressed finish and went on to play a multiplayer game I’ve noticed that binds are not working.
    i turned the menu back on and noticed that primary attack, secondary attack, tertiary attack, feint and block ( all that i have attempted to rebind ) have disappeared from the list. i have verified the game through steam and restarted both steam and game and options are still missing.

doesn’t look repeatable my friend does not have this problem

Try deleting the chiv folder in My Documents\My Games\

@hYpYz:

BUG 2:

mobile shout works as a taunt and there is no other option for mobile shout so i assume it was forgotten:D

seems that lack of separate options for mobile and fixed position taunt common with all players

thank you for support and congratz on a great game:)

Try sprinting and the taunt. Shift + C with default keybinds for the war cry. C without holding shift for the normal taunt.

• both work thank you for help,

hYpYz

• @hYpYz:

both work thank you for help,

hYpYz

Glad that I could help. See you on the battlefield! :k1: