Patch = Win

• Love what you have done. everything is great.

just have to re learn the Z and X commands :D

Thanks for listening torn banner.

I can safely bet my bottom dollar that there are going to be so many archery QQ threads.

‘OMG OMG the arrows are 1/6th faster SOOO OP, WAHHH!!!’

• Wait, having now MORE bugs than before is win your book?

Oh the mentally challenged <.<

• Since I wasn’t even expecting a new patch (pleasant surprise!), I must say I liked what they did. Specifically changing the old server menu into the more steam-inspired one was a win (too bad filter settings still don’t save, oh well). Also the different colored uniforms in FFA is pretty awesome. Overall I’m modestly pleased with it.

• archery draw speed is so bad now, and you can barely turn to aim with arrow ready.
    plus the can’t run after firing thing.
    the only good thing archers have is fast melee weapons.

• @blonde:

archery draw speed is so bad now, and you can barely turn to aim with arrow ready.
    plus the can’t run after firing thing.
    the only good thing archers have is fast melee weapons.

Looking for the 360 no scope?

• Haven’t found any annoying new bugs. Lot of the previous bugs that bothered me are gone. Archery, crossbows and javs are just perfect now. And I love the new animations.

Patch = total win +1111111

• I wonder if I’m the only one who doesn’t use the X and Z buttons… I must be too lazy. :?

• Things that bothered me are still there, servers still showing wrong amount of players, latency on high pingers is still around.

• cant dodge while sprinting anymore
    dodge and jump 0,5 sec delay
    you can still trade hits as knight
    some weapon ranges completly off

theres is absolutely no reason to play maa over knight anymore

this patch is retarded