Bugs after Patch1\. Comprehensive list.

• Please post bugs after Patch1. I will update the OP with posters’ submissions.
    My own (1-2)…

1. Sometimes (often after a hit on the shield), can’t use attacks when a shield is drawn up (with RMB). Still exists, even though not as often as before… Killing an enemy or getting hit on the shield fixes it.

2. Server browser still doesn’t report correct player/empty slot stats. A server with 32 players (according to the server browser) may actually have only 10 players.

3. During the training: “Advanced combat training”: It’s impossible to validate the feint.
      viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6070#p49648

4. Binding “move left” and “move right” to the left and right arrow keys, respectively, creates two new unnamed bind entries for “turn left” and “turn right” commands (also bound to the left and right arrow keys by default.)
      viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6070#p49649

5. Cannot delete “Projectile Camera” binding - it resets itself to MMB.
      viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6070&p=49547#p49765

• 3). Can’t delete certain keybinds, like Arrowcam.

• @Jadarok:

3). Can’t delete certain keybinds, like Arrowcam.

I’m sorry - I just tried and I could delete “Projectile Camera” just fine. What exactly are you doing? Please describe the bug in detail.

• 4). Lost of ranks, for example. I was rank 40, now down to 34. Not really game-breaking by any means, but it’s nice to have your appropriate rank which you worked towards.
    :cheers:

• @Yarnu:

4). Lost of ranks, for example. I was rank 40, now down to 34. Not really game-breaking by any means, but it’s nice to have your appropriate rank which you worked towards.

A mod here said that the rank calculation has changed. I was 36 before, now 31. It’s kind of consistent with your 40 and 34, within +/- 1%.

• @acrh2:

@Yarnu:

4). Lost of ranks, for example. I was rank 40, now down to 34. Not really game-breaking by any means, but it’s nice to have your appropriate rank which you worked towards.

A mod here said that the rank calculation has changed. I was 36 before, now 31. It’s kind of consistent with your 40 and 34, within +/- 1%.

Fair enough Sire. So what you are telling me is that, our Ranks have all been scaled down? Rank 40, is now rank 34’s equivalent.

• During the training: “Advanced combat training”: It’s impossible to validate the feint, due to the new feint system ?

• I’m a lefty and use the arrow keys to control movement. Forward and back work as they should, but the left and right arrow keys make the character turn to the left or right instead of strafing in that direction.

• @acrh2:

@Jadarok:

I’m sorry - I just tried and I could delete “Projectile Camera” just fine. What exactly are you doing? Please describe the bug in detail.

I highlight the arrowcam key bind, go to the left and hit delete keybind, go to the right, hit save. Try to use arrowcam in came and it still works. I go back to the keybinds and arrow came has returned.

Now I have edited ini files way back when keybinds were totally bugged,could that be causing issues? Wouldn’t have they been over written with a new patch?

• Updated OP.

• @Yarnu:

this was just a post to brag about your cool 40 rank.

• Light Crossbow still has 15 ammo instead of the intended 20.

• They were not introduced by the patch because they existed before, and they may actually be intended by design, but:

• The inability to dodge while holding a firepot.

• Stamina does not regenerate while crouched

• @Jadarok:

Not sure if this is a “fix” but I reassigned Arrowcam to a different key first. Now it seems to work and I can delete it.

Stamina does not regenerate while crouched

Just doesn’t seem logical. You mean having a seat isn’t relaxing?

• @Dasein808:

Stamina does not regenerate while crouched

Or while taunting.

• @Ingall:

I’m a lefty and use the arrow keys to control movement. Forward and back work as they should, but the left and right arrow keys make the character turn to the left or right instead of strafing in that direction.

Deleting them didn’t work, so as a temporary fix I’ve just rebound the extra ?INT?AOCK.Keybinds to unused keys which sorted it out.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594 … 04B80413C/

• -single actions sometimes kind of lag, like you can’t aim your crossbow with RMB or use a slashattack with LMB for several minutes, although everything else works fine. Occours rarly tho.

-tier 3 javelin is apperently the fastest ( according to the infoboard on weaponselection) which I doubt, but I may be wrong.

-Togglesprint blocks aiming bows and crossbows until you press ‘sprint’ again, although you didn’t move at all.

-No idea if it’s the servers I’ve been playing on but teambalance doesn’t do anything during the first minutes. 15v9 isn’t unusual during the first objective.

-the new bowdraw animation can’t be canceled (might be intended)

• The thread for reporting bugs is over in the support forum; here.

• You can still switch to third person… ;P

• @sirmike:

@Yarnu:

this was just a post to brag about your cool 40 rank.

I apologise that you took it that way sire. Rank in this game, is insignificant and means nothing, but rather time played.