JackBaldy is Taking DarkAge Tournament

• Once upon a time there was a tournament named the DarkAge 5v5 Primitus.

Once upon a time JackBaldy played in it.

Once upon a time… Wait that means end of story. Not up for discussion.

Now don’t worry, there is still hope if you would like to be a winner. Just join JackBaldy’s team.

We are still accepting applications which shall all be under extreme scrutiny. If you wish to play with us, you may message me on steam… http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000828523 but this is not a recruitment thread.

No, this is a thread about how badly JackBaldy is going to crushinate, decimate, annihilate, subjugate and just plain rape all the competition. We even have our own tournament walk-in song…

Live To Win by Paul Stanley
    _OvpzForHyU

so need more be said? Don’t worry about god having mercy on your souls because if you are not with us, you are going to get stomped straight to the flaming depths of hell. JeeJee

Ps. We also take interest in the purchase of souls. Let us know a bit about yourself so a price may be determined, especially if you are under 16 and/or a virgin. Note: All soul dealings are final.

• JackBaldy

stop being too cocky about a video game achievment

Is it the good section to post? Isn’t there a ornament section already? You may find it more suitable to post it there.

• lol dude sounds like a lame… HHAHAA not to mention he prolly sucks at the damn game @_@ i got 20$ says dude and team dont make it past quarterfinals in any tourny @_@

• @[CHG:

Communist]lol dude sounds like a lame… HHAHAA not to mention he prolly sucks at the damn game @_@ i got 20$ says dude and team dont make it past quarterfinals in any tourny @_@

You already lost since he won the beta duel tournament in 1st place.

• So much epeen waving going around for a game that just came out it makes me lose heart.

• I don’t think we really need this anymore.

You have made your point.

Have a lovely day!