Patch Ruined Xbox Controls?!

• Every time I set new keybinds to my Xbox controller it reverts to some strange default. Not impressed in patches that ruin a game I’ve sunk dozens of hours into.

• maybe try with keyboard and mouse, like 99% of players? ……

• Nice response, yet while I feel more comfortable with the Xbox controls that worked fine last version why should I. It helped beating people like you.

Please fix this you have ruined my favorite game to play because I cannot control anything. Please test your patches before releasing them!

• @Beepos:

Nice response, yet while I feel more comfortable with the Xbox controls that worked fine last version why should I. It helped beating people like you.

Please fix this you have ruined my favorite game to play because I cannot control anything. Please test your patches before releasing them!

I have a pretty fun time beating people like you with my keyboard and mouse. 8-)

• @Slaughtervomit:

I have a pretty fun time beating people like you with my keyboard and mouse. 8-)

Woah woah woah. Easy on the F bombs! We have young ears (eyes?) on these forums!!

• Zzz, anyways please fix the controls! I love this game and want to play more :)

• This is the first PC game I’ve played and initially I thought that I would never get the hang of the keyboard and mouse set up… 100 hours of game play latter and I totally converted.

• Try using a program to set certain keyboard keys to your xbox controller. There has to be all kinds of freeware out there for you to use.

• @ReMixx:

@Slaughtervomit:

Woah woah woah. Easy on the F bombs! We have young ears (eyes?) on these forums!!

Oh, I forgot… Sorry! Man, I’m hungry!