The Lesson I've Learned

• In regards to the recent nerfing:

If you cry hard enough, and long enough, you will eventually get your way.

Thanks for that life lesson, guys. I will now go and apply it in the real world.

ps - your responses are unnecessary, though you will still feel compelled to add them.

• This thread should be moved to Off Topic since it has nothing to do with Chivalry.

• It has everything to do with Chivalry. I’m referring to the nerfing done in the patch.

• @AtraxMorgue:

It has everything to do with Chivalry. I’m referring to the nerfing done in the patch.

You didn’t refer to anything since you didn’t say anything of substance.

• @AtraxMorgue:

In regards to the recent nerfing:

If you cry hard enough, and long enough, you will eventually get your way.

Thanks for that life lesson, guys. I will now go and apply it in the real world.

ps - your responses are unnecessary, though you will still feel compelled to add them.

You still didn’t say anything, even though you edited in “In regards to the recent nerfing:”.

No one knows what the hell you are talking about. Come on, man! The world doesn’t revolve around you!

• I have to be honest with you, and I’m not being an ass. Is it really THAT hard to understand what I’m saying?

• @AtraxMorgue:

I have to be honest with you, and I’m not being an ass. Is it really THAT hard to understand what I’m saying?

Are you serious?

• What is so hard to understand?
    I find it ridiculous that people were getting owned with weapons such as the norse sword, and instead of getting better, they cried until the devs nerfed the norse sword instead. It’s a regression to the mean. It’s worse. It’s a regression to the lowest common denominator.

Is that spelled out sufficiently for you? Now commence with your snark.

• Hi guys,

Please take the rest of your argument to private messages.

Thanks and enjoy!