Not Sir Loin

• Just to clear this up, after a few emails

I am Loin joined steam quite a while ago. also played other stuff prior. As Loin.

Sir Loin is one of the Dev Team here. We are not linked or know each other hehe.
    tbh it was a suprise to find a bot called Sir Loin after I purchased Chivalry and he keeps killing me in ffa’s offline.

• Have you considered a name change? Just so everything is clearer.

Like Sir Groin. Something like that. Yeah.

• Pickup a surname … like “Cloth”. Yeah.

• Sir Groin… Lol

• I am not ShyGoat. That’s an entirely different goat. You haven’t met him because he isn’t much of a people person.

• choices choices , humbug
    Ba gump innit hot, Sir Groin doesn’t sound to bad hehe.
    can that be done in console in game?
    Ta)
    people persons don’t exist just packs of wolfs =p

• @loin:

choices choices , humbug
    Ba gump innit hot, Sir Groin doesn’t sound to bad hehe.
    can that be done in console in game?
    Ta)
    people persons don’t exist just packs of wolfs =p

Unfortunately, not in console. Only via steam… It’s quite lovely. I think you should try this new lovely name out. You don’t even need to be “Sir”. You can come up with another catchy phrase…

• I will look into this via steam nps, just not sure as other games launch as Loin. If the name is even avail.

• @loin:

I will look into this via steam nps, just not sure as other games launch as Loin. If the name is even avail.

You don’t have to worry about the name being available or not. Just take it! It’s yours… FOR LIFE.

• pity that, it said not available. humbug ttfn hehe, think of another will try tomor ta

• I think you’re confusing your Steam display name with your Steam (custom) ID. You can change your display name to anything at any time view the “Friends” tab on the Steam client.

• Yes you must be confused. To actually think I would take advice from you crass people hehe.
    knaves I say =p

• I’m Unit 1_262, as opposed to Unit 1_626, Unit 1_622, especially that asshole Unit 1_666, I’m also not Unit 2_161 as some think, nor am I Unit 6_121, Unit 2_626 died in combat a while back, hmm… lets see… umm… Unit 6_121 moved to france I think, Unit 6_212 did also I recall, I think Unit 6_216 was MIA last time I checked, oh, and I am definetly not Unit 2_621, I know that because I’m Unit 1_262. 8-)

Umm… so… any questions?

• Developer

Not Sir Lion.

• @sir_loin:

Not Sir Lion.

You sure? O.O

• This parrot is dead

• @loin:

This parrot is dead

Will there be a funeral? 8-)

• This Norwegian Blue is no more ;)
    What was Sir Loins point about ?