Can I join tests??

• Hello!
    I find out that soon will begin the next part of testing.
    How I can join to tests??
    And I have one question more: Master Steve Piggott(Torn Banner Studios) have account on the forum??

• I want to join test of Chivalry, I dont fargot that great game, and going to join tests.

• Hello,

As to my understanding, they are currently done with the Alpha testing phase right now, and soon they’ll be releasing a beta this summer!

Yes, Steve has a forum name and it’s: Tibberius

Good luck, thanks for your interest in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare :)

• We’ll be looking into having a beta test during the summer but we’re not quite sure how we’re going to go about doing it (open, closed). However, the game will be released by the end of the year so be on the lookout for that :)

• @b3h47pte:

We’ll be looking into having a beta test during the summer but we’re not quite sure how we’re going to go about doing it (open, closed). However, the game will be released by the end of the year so be on the lookout for that :)

If you do closed, do like some of the major games, get people to pay a bit of money to join it if their not invited, tera had £5 to get access, well worth it to try and helps out as it came off the main price.

either way I’d pay :P

• or pre-order and invites like gw2 did

• @Vox:

or pre-order and invites like gw2 did

If we do closed it’ll probably look something like that.
    However, nothing is final at the moment. We will let you guys know when we get this stuff ironed out :)

• @Vox:

or pre-order and invites like gw2 did

…This is the best way for me too… ;)

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I’ve seen some choose active members for invites. I’ve seen others do signups and have people “prove their worth.” Focus on what kind of exposure you need if any.

• @HitMan:

I’ve seen others do signups and have people “prove their worth.”

I’m either picturing a FFA battle, or something potentially illegal and definitely amoral involving a camera and a sofa soaked in scotch guard…

• Where is the casting couch? I’ll send one of my girl’s friends over to put in a word for me.