Training OMG !

• Hi all

I tried several times to training in French there is alot of bugs and flaws.

Some sentences are not translated in the subtitles.
    Written explanations are too small and sometimes incomprehensible.

Should add urgency:
    Help-A key to re-explain the purpose / combo realize
    One-touch backup to not start at the beginning every time it is long and boring

thanks.

• Bugs :

Basic Training :
    -If you put in a corner Mr neckhole that it hangs and jumps in the air frantically
    -Some subtitles are not translated
    -If we play with 3DVision enabled training freeze when moving the gate at the end of basic training

Advanced Training :
    -No subtitles are translated into French
    -The coach said [Press Q mid windup to feint] … and nothing happens when press Attack + Q or attack + mouse right

Here I tried to play multi without going through the training and I took a huge beating, really not easy to learn to play …

• http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5522 … 400001.jpg

It’s hopeless, I click 50 times on Q or rightmouse after attack and nothing happens.
    No options to leave the arena or ask again or re-explain, forced to start all the training from the beginning it is very annoying :o :o :o

• I officially hate this game already came across 4 bugs in the first 5 minutes and have had to restart several times now I can’t progress because this piece of shit game won’t let me feint.

• I have the same problem. Can someone explain how to faint correctly?

• @hq397:

I officially hate this game already came across 4 bugs in the first 5 minutes and have had to restart several times now I can’t progress because this piece of shit game won’t let me feint.

If you hate a game because you found 4 bugs you have serious problems. Its not like if you do the training you will be instantly better, you can watch videos about the training or play multiplayer and learn there until is fixed.

• The feinting issue in the tutorial is currently bugged. It’s a priority one fix, thus the devs are currently working on it.

In the meantime, join a duel server to get some practice with individuals. I played the game before ever looking at the tutorial and it worked out fine. I like learning as I go anyways. Good luck!