Game won't start (steam)

• when i click play on my library on steam it will pop up with a message reading “do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer.” its a user account control message and i don’t understand it. this is my computer and not a public computer. everytime i click yes it doesn’t do anything and same with no. i tried restarting my computer, logging out then in, updating my windows, and reinstalling chilvary. please help because i’m getting tired of click play then yes

• Hey, ive made a youtube video explaining some ways to fix this check it out if you like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzXGle–pBU&feature=plcp

• @gingerjewsyo:

when i click play on my library on steam it will pop up with a message reading “do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer.” its a user account control message and i don’t understand it. this is my computer and not a public computer. everytime i click yes it doesn’t do anything and same with no. i tried restarting my computer, logging out then in, updating my windows, and reinstalling chilvary. please help because i’m getting tired of click play then yes

Go into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\RedistChiv folder and run the two vcredist executables. Then go into DXRedistCutdown folder and run DXSETUP.exe.