Leaks, but not really

• @Sophax:

the new crusader skin

@Tibberius:

Content that will be used in the new project will not be released.

Leaks!

• It won’t be leaked either… well, not again, at least.

• @Blaine:

It won’t be leaked either… well, not again, at least.

I’m saying he just confirmed that 'sader design is being used in Chivalry :roll:

LEAKS!

• It was a trap from the beginning.

• @-Slash-:

That’s a battelgrounds map I could live with.
    ALthough I still dislike the total emptiness of the field.

I always enjoyed the empty parts of the field, because an ‘assassin’ could always sneak quietly along the outskirts, climb up the ladder (as long as the engineer wasn’t paying too close attention to the sound of footfalls) and hamstring the flag protection.

Honestly, there should be a light class who can crouch, whereupon his/her footfalls cannot be heard, for just this sort of strategy.

• @Rowan:

@-Slash-:

That’s a battelgrounds map I could live with.
    ALthough I still dislike the total emptiness of the field.

I always enjoyed the empty parts of the field, because an ‘assassin’ could always sneak quietly along the outskirts, climb up the ladder (as long as the engineer wasn’t paying too close attention to the sound of footfalls) and hamstring the flag protection.

Honestly, there should be a light class who can crouch, whereupon his/her footfalls cannot be heard, for just this sort of strategy.

This isn’t CS, there’s nothing to hear on Battlegrounds, it’s an open area so basicly you clearly see everything, therefore the footsteps part is pretty much useless.

• @TulakHord:

This isn’t CS, there’s nothing to hear on Battlegrounds, it’s an open area so basicly you clearly see everything, therefore the footsteps part is pretty much useless.

Sure, you can see everything, but most players, especially the ones handling catapults, are hyperfocused on the next kill, or on the target of their next shot. Very few players actually take a constant survey of the entire map. Anyone who has played battlegrounds long enough to have success with the catapults stationed on the battlements has experienced also the dismay of having an opposing player run up and deliver a knife to their back.

Conversely, experienced catapult users in this map begin to listen for the sound of those metal-shod feet hugging the walls of the castle, and station themselves appropriately beside the ladder, the better to stab the offending player as they attempt to crest the battlements. It happens extremely frequently, therefore I must disagree with your analysis.

• R.I.P Siege Engineer. Got the community’s hopes up for a couple of months, only to be dashed with the release of CBA :-)

• I really think the models made for CR3 should be implemented. The crusader model was beautiful. You guys can’t just wisp away all that beta work, everyone worked too hard on it.