War of the Roses 50% off

• Should I buy it? I feel like I should at least check out the competition, but then I don’t really want to throw away $15 if it’s not remotely worth it.

• @SlyGoat:

Should I buy it? I feel like I should at least check out the competition, but then I don’t really want to throw away $15 if it’s not remotely worth it.

Why not? It’s still a nice alternative. I was thinking about getting it before Chiv came out, but never did. A lot of people play both and enjoy both, so I guess it just depends. Since it’s on sale though, might be worth it.

• Many compare WOTR with C:MW but I think C:MW is far better.WOTR has more options in terms of customization,generally more variety and more massive battles(64 players).It has a different unlocking and level progress system that is a bit unfair for new players.

The gameplay and the feeling of the game is very different compared to C:MW and definitely it’s not the best game in terms of smoothness and movements in general.It is still fun though as a game.

I don’t think it is a waste with this price.

• War of the roses was reasonable until Chivalry was released. I bought it for the full price on release and I haven’t played it in almost 2 months.

If I could take back that purchase, I would.

• I ended up not getting it, partially because I just disappeared from the internet for a couple days.

• Probably for the best.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving Turkey.

• Not being a fan boy but I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole after playing the beta :P Animations…. the wooden combat… christttt on a bikeeee!