Intel Core Duo 2.2 vs. 2.4

• Hello…I am interested in downloading the game and I seem to meet all requirements, except for the fact that I have the 2.2 version of the Intel Core Duo rather than 2.4 as per the requirements. Will this cause me to be unable to play the game once I download it?

I apologize for such a basic question but I do not have a lot of computer experience. I don’t know if it means I have two processors running at 2.2 each and would allow me to run the game, or not.

Also I don’t mind being limited to offline play for the time being if that makes a difference in my processor’s ability. Would just like to be able to play.

Thanks

• Hi Timberedclub,

Would you please post a DxDiag.txt? It can be found by running dxdiag.exe (search for it in Windows). Once you run the app, let the little green progress bar finish and then click Save All Information to generate the DxDiag.txt. Then just attach that in a reply to this thread. This file will tell us your hardware specs.

Also, the singleplayer right now is…. not really … let’s just say that there’s no singleplayer.

• @ReMixx:

Hi Timberedclub,

Would you please post a DxDiag.txt? It can be found by running dxdiag.exe (search for it in Windows). Once you run the app, let the little green progress bar finish and then click Save All Information to generate the DxDiag.txt. Then just attach that in a reply to this thread. This file will tell us your hardware specs.

Also, the singleplayer right now is…. not really … let’s just say that there’s no singleplayer.

I really do appreciate the efforts. Here is what I have:

System Model: HP G71 Notebook PC
    Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3998MB RAM
    Page File: 2553MB used, 5442MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Sorry if this is not exactly what you needed…tech-savvy I am not… :?

• Can you attach the whole text file to a reply so that we can see what video card that you have too?

• @ReMixx:

Can you attach the whole text file to a reply so that we can see what video card that you have too?

I don’t seem to have much luck attaching the file itself to my post, but I do know just from my reading that I have:

Intel 4 series Express Chipset Family

I use my laptop mainly for work so it has basic setup…I’m not terribly picky about my graphical experience with the game, would just like to be able to play it at a reasonable level.

• I’m looking for something like this:

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
           Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
              Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
               DAC type: Internal
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0126&SUBSYS_050E1028&REV_09
         Display Memory: 1696 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
          Shared Memory: 1632 MB
           Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

• Sorry for the confusion, here’s what I have:

–-------------
    Display Devices

Card name: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_306B103C&REV_07
    Display Memory: 1695 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
    Shared Memory: 1631 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

• Ah. I don’t think your graphics card can handle it…. sorry :(

• I thought as much….oh well, I appreciate your help very much.