[SOLVED] Crashing on Creating a Game/No Servers

• Hello,

I bought this game on the Autumn Steam sale, and was able to play it for a while before I had to get off and go to work. When I came home in the evening, I wished to play again, however, when I started up the game, and went to join a server, no servers would show up. The bottom right corner would show the refreshing text, but no servers would ever come up. Furthermore, when I attempt to create a game to play against bots, the game crashes.

Oddly enough, this only happens when I play through Steam. When I go into my files, and run UDK.exe directly, I can create games, but still no servers will show up. I’m not entirely sure what else I can do. I’ve tried most of the general fixes, I have checked the program validation on Steam, I have uninstalled and deleted all content from my computer and re-installed. Nothing so far has helped.

Any advice would be appreciated, as for the time I did get to play, I had a blast. I would love to keep playing, and would be disappointed if I was not able to.

• Go into My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and remove Suppress=DevOnline. Then launch the game and load the server browser. Let it sit there for a few minutes. Then exit cleanly and post a new Launch.log.

• Well, removing Suppress=DevOnline caused the servers to show up, and I was able to join and play a game. So hopefully the problem is fixed. Nevertheless, and just in case, here is the Launch log once again. Thank you kindly.

• @ArchimedesCross:

Well, removing Suppress=DevOnline caused the servers to show up, and I was able to join and play a game. So hopefully the problem is fixed. Nevertheless, and just in case, here is the Launch log once again. Thank you kindly.

Removing that line should not have really changed anything. I’m guessing that maybe you just gave it more time… this time?

Regardless, I’ll consider it solved.

Yay! I’m glad that it works for you! See you on the battlefield. :k1: