Dead Bodies

• Bodies should not disappear like after 15 seconds… I think on LTS, they should remain forever.
    I really hope in the next update you make the bodies stay.

Also, wouldn’t it be awesome being able to kick decapitated heads at your oppenents? it would be like this: Sword cuts off a archer’s head, a knight comes over to kill you. You kick the archers head at the knight, his screen goes black for atleast 2-5 seconds, and maybe your low on health. So you can make a get away. The head would NOT DAMAGE anything.

• I was actually thinking the same thing. I would be really cool in LTS if people didn’t disappear after they died. It would just kinda add to the atmosphere of being one of the last ones alive… Also, about the idea with the heads, maybe if you beheaded someone, you could like pick up their head and put it on your belt? like a medieval kill counter?

• @allthenamesaretakify:

I was actually thinking the same thing. I would be really cool in LTS if people didn’t disappear after they died. It would just kinda add to the atmosphere of being one of the last ones alive… Also, about the idea with the heads, maybe if you beheaded someone, you could like pick up their head and put it on your belt? like a medieval kill counter?

That would be cool, but I think being able to pick them up and then throw them like a torch or throwing weapon would more viable, because what if someone racks up or scavenges a whole bunch of kills

How many heads would they have on their belt?
    they might turn into a walking pile of heads!

That would be horrific

• Lol at that xD

about the dead bodies not disapearing, i guess it has to be with performance, as dead bodies staying means more RAM used, and the devs want to give chivalry a better performance, meaning that i dont think they will add dead bodies staying unless they find some sort of system that allows them to stay without consuming hardware.

About having heads in your belt or throwing them, i just say lol.

Would be okay for masons as a armor customization, to add some heads to the belt, but i dont think picking heads up in the battle would be… normal at all.

• As far as RAM consumption from dead bodies, couldn’t there be a setting for duration/forever/or whatever for dead bodies staying. that way those without the hardware could turn it off, and those with 2000 dollar self built gaming machines could have the dead bodies stay.

• @allthenamesaretakify:

As far as RAM consumption from dead bodies, couldn’t there be a setting for duration/forever/or whatever for dead bodies staying. that way those without the hardware could turn it off, and those with 2000 dollar self built gaming machines could have the dead bodies stay.

Well, i guess devs can do that, but im not sure if then theywould have to increase game recommended requierements, which is something they dont want to do

Im not sure at all about that but i guess they could.

• @allthenamesaretakify:

As far as RAM consumption from dead bodies, couldn’t there be a setting for duration/forever/or whatever for dead bodies staying. that way those without the hardware could turn it off, and those with 2000 dollar self built gaming machines could have the dead bodies stay.

Easy fix: Put a “Max dead bodies” count, Like M&B :P
    Theres nothing more epic than seeing a battle with HUNDREDS of dead bodies on the ground :’)

• Been suggested before, but i will vocally support every thread ad ocating persistent bodies till it happens. As an option of course.