Fix for KERNELBASE.dll or UDK.exe issue!

• Copied from azeakeal’s post:

I had this issue too. I created the issue by copying the Steam game files across from a backup to both my own PC and a friends PC. To fix this, delete the following folder (or 32bit equivalent):
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\Config
    Then verify game files through steam as usual:
    In Steam, right click game, properties, Local files, click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Hope this helps some of ye.

This fix seems to have worked for me as well when i was faced with the “UDK.exe has stopped working” error. I don’t know why this fixed it but it worked like a charm.

Cheers,
    -Cama

• @Camakazininja:

Copied from azeakeal’s post:

I had this issue too. I created the issue by copying the Steam game files across from a backup to both my own PC and a friends PC. To fix this, delete the following folder (or 32bit equivalent):
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\Config
    Then verify game files through steam as usual:
    In Steam, right click game, properties, Local files, click Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

Hope this helps some of ye.

This fix seems to have worked for me as well when i was faced with the “UDK.exe has stopped working” error. I don’t know why this fixed it but it worked like a charm.

Cheers,
    -Cama

I made this and… WORKKKKKSSSSS !!!

MAN I LOVE YOU WORKED MY GAME THANK YOU BOY <3

• Bump for visibility.

• Also shout out to ReMixx who had to deal with everyone with the issue. He (or she) helped a good number of people.

• @Camakazininja:

Also shout out to ReMixx who had to deal with everyone with the issue. He (or she) helped a good number of people.

He. Thanks!

Can everyone with the kernelbase.dll problem try this please?

• This works by multiple threads that I said this so people DO THIS^^^^

• Any Ideas as to why this didn’t work for me?

• Holy sh*t! It worked, you are all amazing!

• I registered an account just to say thank you!!!
    Took me a while to find this fix, so happy it worked. I am a big fan of Chivalry and was devastated when I started getting this error after the Nov 22nd update and was unable to play anymore.

• this fix did not work for me any other ideas? :(

• @inspires:

this fix did not work for me any other ideas? :(

Start a new thread, describe your problem, and include a Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

• yeah this didnt work for me either. Your successes gave me hope :(. lol oh well maybe they’ll fix it. this is a big flaw.

• Damn it didnt work…. HELP ME I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS GAME