Warmup Countdown

• At the moment it is quite hard to verify if the mission already started or if it is still warmup.
    This leads to unwanted team kills sometimes.
    You should make a big countdown so it is clear in which state the game is in.

• This is a good idea. I’m all for this.

• If you see:

First objective : blablabla

on your screen it is live, otherwise its not ;)

• @Falc:

If you see:

First objective : blablabla

on your screen it is live, otherwise its not ;)

Yes that is true, but something else with some more OOMF, might help. Because sometimes you miss that lovely message…

• Often, you can look at the tab menu to figure out of it is the warm-up round, but yes… It should be a little more obvious to every player with a simple countdown across the screen.

• I may have caused people to rage quit by killing them during the warmup… :oops:

• Perhaps something of a horn being blowed to sound the attack? A commander shouting “Go go go! At the enemy!” or “Forth, whoresons, did you not wish to live forever?!”, like Kimiko said, something with some more OOMF

• @ReMixx:

I may have caused people to rage quit by killing them during the warmup… :oops:

Some people, like myself, don’t like to be TK’d on purpose in the warmup. I have no idea why it bothers me so… Although lately, not so much. I may have softened up a bit ;)

Of course, I’d never rage quit. There’s such a thing called “revenge”… Mwahaha.

(but never in game kids, remember that! TK’ing during a real game is bad! This message brought to you by: :queen: )

• @Kimiko:

(but never in game kids, remember that! TK’ing during a real game is bad!

For the love of my head, people, stab or overhead when teammates are around. I don’t like getting decapitated by my allies.

I’m looking at you, bardiche vanguards.

I’m looking at you

• @SharpshotSid:

@Kimiko:

(but never in game kids, remember that! TK’ing during a real game is bad!

For the love of my head, people, stab or overhead when teammates are around. I don’t like getting decapitated by my allies.

I’m looking at you, bardiche vanguards.

I’m looking at you

Just duck underneath the attacks? lololol

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

I may have caused people to rage quit by killing them during the warmup… :oops:

Some people, like myself, don’t like to be TK’d on purpose in the warmup. I have no idea why it bothers me so… Although lately, not so much. I may have softened up a bit ;)

Of course, I’d never rage quit. There’s such a thing called “revenge”… Mwahaha.

(but never in game kids, remember that! TK’ing during a real game is bad! This message brought to you by: :queen: )

LMAO. You’d never be able to get this so-called “revenge” on me :jlaff:

• @ReMixx:

Another challenge I see. :fenc:

I need a pan emoticon.

• +1

• @Kimiko:

@ReMixx:

Another challenge I see. :fenc:

I need a pan emoticon.

Hmmm we already know the result :bonk: but okay!

• Warm-up is intended to smack friendly archers in the face.

• On the servers I play, it’s a pregame ritual to hack and slash each other in the warmup as a fun thing to do. It fosters team spirit XD

• Either increase the warmup time to 30 sec or something or remove it completely. What’s the point of it, anyway? Warm up your fingers? :D

Also, a lot of people get angry when you tk them at warmup. Why? I have no idea, but they do.

• So I don’t know but sometimes I thought I got the message “First objective is…” and it yet was warmup.
    Nevertheless, you could also make teammates invulnerable in warmup and the warmup itself would be there to train some combos, get binds back in mind, leave anyone time to select a class or maybe even change class in warmup.