[Solved, well not exactly D:]Perma Black Screen

• I have windows 7 and I run the game by steam and by the folder and makes Steam get the buildbot04 and I put yes and I see the pre-load screen after that the “game starts” but has no sound, black screen and it doesn’t chrash unless I click it it. I have Re-install it, updated everything in my pc I have run a redist file but only the 64x works for me, I need help to use the event viewer like to see a problem! I have also make it run has a window with my desktop’s resolution. At least I hope I get the Kernelbase.dll problem because I know how to fix that.

• Bump!

• Well, from reading your DxDiag.txt there’s some interesting things that need to get sorted out first…

Processor: n/a

And

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
              Card name: ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics
           Manufacturer: 
              Chip type: 
               DAC type: 
             Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9613&SUBSYS_FFB01179&REV_00
         Display Memory: 891 MB
       Dedicated Memory: 252 MB
          Shared Memory: 639 MB
           Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
           Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: 
             Monitor Id: 
            Native Mode: 
            Output Type: 
            Driver Name: 
    Driver File Version:  ()
         Driver Version: 
            DDI Version: 10
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: , 0 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
        WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

What is your CPU and graphics card?

Edit:
    Also, uninstall the 64-bit Visual C++ 2010 redistributable and try installing only the 32 bit one, you’re running 32bit Windows so the 64-bit is pointless for you…

• Its a Toshiba and the Processor is a AMD Sempron ™ SI-42

• and the graphics is ATI Radeon 3100

• @djhero4x:

Its a Toshiba and the Processor is a AMD Sempron ™ SI-42

The sad news is that is a single core processor. Chiv requires at least a dual core processor to function.

From the Read First thread viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3136

The game crashes or hangs on my computer with a single-core CPU
    The game does not currently support single-core CPUs, hence the minimum requirements including a dual-core CPU.

• where can I get a 32-bit one? on the chivalry folder I only have vcredist_64x_vs2010sp1 and vcredist_86x_vs2010sp1

• so that means I just can’t play it or that I have to wait?

• @djhero4x:

so that means I just can’t play it or that I have to wait?

I would say that you cannot play it for now… Try to get a refund from Steam if you can.

• :/ all right, the sad news in top of that is that I bought a Steam Wallet card which is 20$ in Gamestop so I doubt I’ll get a refund out of this

• @djhero4x:

:/ all right, the sad news in top of that is that I bought a Steam Wallet card which is 20$ in Gamestop so I doubt I’ll get a refund out of this

Sorry :(