Could someone please assist me?

• Okay, i’m having a fluster of problems atm. let me start out by saying my pc passes the recommended requirements as according to canyourunit

okay so, problems:

1: Why does it say my game is running on win32 dx9 when i run on a 64bit operating system capable of dx11?

2: There is no audio in-game whatsoever.

3: Whenever i try to change something in the graphical settings, it changes itself right back, even if i restart the game.

4: The graphics look horrible compared to what i’ve seen on youtube even though i have the graphic settings maxed out (probably because they are changing themselves back)

any help appreciated, thank you.

• @Kerplunk990:

Okay, i’m having a fluster of problems atm. let me start out by saying my pc passes the recommended requirements as according to canyourunit

okay so, problems:

1: Why does it say my game is running on win32 dx9 when i run on a 64bit operating system capable of dx11?

2: There is no audio in-game whatsoever.

3: Whenever i try to change something in the graphical settings, it changes itself right back, even if i restart the game.

4: The graphics look horrible compared to what i’ve seen on youtube even though i have the graphic settings maxed out (probably because they are changing themselves back)

any help appreciated, thank you.

This should be in the support forum. The answer to #1 is because they only have it for DX9 right now (trying to hit as large a player base as possible).

#3… are you clicking to save the settings after changing them?