Joined server, picked character etc

• And… can’t play. I have to sit waiting and watching other people slash each other to death. Do i really have to wait an entire round to actually get in and play? Or is there some issue that might be causing this?

• @itchy01ca:

And… can’t play. I have to sit waiting and watching other people slash each other to death. Do i really have to wait an entire round to actually get in and play? Or is there some issue that might be causing this?

Well, what kind of game mode was it? If the map was “last team standing”, then yes, you have to wait until that round ends before you can join the next round. If it’s one of the others, then you should be able to join right in.

• It was a couple of servers. Both of them had no one playing at all. Could have been just a problem server-side. Im understanding the whole last team standing concept now though :P

• @itchy01ca:

It was a couple of servers. Both of them had no one playing at all. Could have been just a problem server-side. Im understanding the whole last team standing concept now though :P

Ahhh, well if no one is playing on it, the delay for you to actually do anything is longer than usual, until at least one other person joins. :)

• There were at least 20 of us on the server but none of us could play. I kept watching the countdown clock and it kept resetting. Could have just been a server lock-up or something.

• @itchy01ca:

There were at least 20 of us on the server but none of us could play. I kept watching the countdown clock and it kept resetting. Could have just been a server lock-up or something.

Oh I see. I thought you meant no one was on the server except you.

Was it one of the official servers or some other server? It probably needs to be restarted.