Chivalry Medieval Warfare on Mac

• I want Chivalry Medieval Warfare on Mac because i dont have a PC i cant buy one ether so i need youre help getting this game on mac it would really help me and a lot of other people who want this game but dont have a PC. so please help me get Chivalry Medieval Warfare on Mac.

• Just asking for it wont do it.If it ever gets to MAC Im pretty sure it wont be soon.By the way, this has been posted before quite a few times.

• I think that if you made a choice to get a mac(which is known not to support alot of games), you should live with that.

Anyhow, there already is a thread for mac users. Here.

• I have a mac too and I realy want this game. Please make it for mac you will get more people giving you money.

• I have a mac and i just bought the game and i dint know it was not for macs, and i want my money back or for it to come out for macs. it really sucks that was 25 bucks could have bought a different game!

• @DewClub:

I have a mac and i just bought the game and i dint know it was not for macs, and i want my money back or for it to come out for macs. it really sucks that was 25 bucks could have bought a different game!

You’ll need to try and contact steam sales support, they often refund as a one-off but seem less tolerant if people do it repeatedly

• Bootcamp.

I have a mac and that’s what I have and used.

But then I got a windows machine.

So if you have a good mac you get bootcamp. My cousins main gaming computer is a mac with bootcamp because its cheaper than 2 computers. Though he’s still an idiot because the mac he got was one of the new mac pros. It defeats the purpose and he only uses it for gaming. That’s the extremity of its use.

• “Give me my mac’chivalry , you peasants !”

:o

Should have pledged the kickstarter more, dudes.

• Yeah bootcamp or parallels, then you can play all the games for Mac and never have to wait for the random mac versions to be released 12-24 months after release when nobody is playing anymore.

• People seriously buying macs? Dem americans.