Cannot join online game - Stays on Game Loading screen

• Hi guys,

Was looking for some help in joining games. I’ve had no problems joining games previously, however since today I’m having a problem where I select a server to connect to, and the game moves to the “Please wait while the game loads” screen. This will stay for a very long time, previously the game loads instantly. However, if I press cancel, it goes to a Loading window, plays the cogs loading animation, then returns to the server browser.

This morning this would only happen once - if I selected the same server again, it would connect as normal. But this afternoon this doesn’t seem to be the case. Any ideas?

Win 7 64 bit, launching the game through Steam.

• Go ahead and do this:

Go into My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and remove Suppress=DevOnline.

Next time it starts acting up a lot, exit the game and then attach your Launch.log here so we can see what’s going on. You can find the log file here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

• I tried the solution but I couldnt find the text you said to remove.

• @Alteka:

I tried the solution but I couldnt find the text you said to remove.

It’s under the [Core.System] heading.

Suppress=DevOnline

• @ReMixx:

Go ahead and do this:

Go into My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKEngine.ini and remove Suppress=DevOnline.

Next time it starts acting up a lot, exit the game and then attach your Launch.log here so we can see what’s going on. You can find the log file here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

i have the same problem.
    i’ve erased that line, but the problem stayed.
    here’s ma log

• @Bakirelived:

@ReMixx:

Go ahead and do this:

i have the same problem.
    here’s ma log

Please attach a DxDiag.txt.

• @ReMixx:

@Bakirelived:

@ReMixx:

Go ahead and do this:

i have the same problem.
    here’s ma log

Please attach a DxDiag.txt.

here

• @Bakirelived:

here

Your graphics card drivers are from 2009. Please update them to the latest :)

• @ReMixx:

@Bakirelived:

here

I’ll do that tomorow, but I don’t think that will solve the problem… after all, i can enter a server by using the “open [ip]” comand. been playing for hours after connected XD

• @Bakirelived:

@ReMixx:

@Bakirelived:

here

I’ll do that tomorow, but I don’t think that will solve the problem… after all, i can enter a server by using the “open [ip]” comand. been playing for hours after connected XD

Oh sweet! Then I don’t have the answer for you… but updated drivers should give you a bit more performance in game anyways :)