Pre-Orders?

• Count me in as well for pre-order.

You could have those who pre-order have access to Beta testing, or I also like the idea of some kind of symbol, flag, color scheme, etc to show that we pre-ordered. Hell just being able to pre-order will make me happy.
    I am also for the idea to pay a fee for helping you guys Beta test.

If i can pre-order my pre-order, let me know, I will pay whatever it takes ;-)

• I think it’d be a good idea to give beta access to anyone who preordered the game. I’m also thinking about something like different armor details or maybe some kind of helmet decoration like this one http://www.wassonartistry.com/images/armor/helmets/IMG_1582.JPG

Anyway please just let me get rid of my money and spend countless nights playing this game, powered only by fast food and soda.

• No pre-order skin or bonus or weapon…
    Unless you want to create a TF2-syndrome for this game… which would not be very nice.
    No custom animation, or edge in game progress nor in combat…
    I like the beta-access… but I would also like to play the beta without having to pay for it, but it seems the fairest thing to do IMHO.
    Don’t punish people for not knowing this game before the release by not letting them gain access to something in-game they would have utterly desired had they known this cool game existed.

• You make some valid points Jihell.
    Ah man… I am so exited!!! I can hardly wait for this. tossing my money at the screen doesn’t seem to make it go any faster but I will keep trying.

Seriously though, when do you think can we be looking to pre order?

• @King:

You make some valid points Jihell.
    Ah man… I am so exited!!! I can hardly wait for this. tossing my money at the screen doesn’t seem to make it go any faster but I will keep trying.

Seriously though, when do you think can we be looking to pre order?

Usually for an Indie game, Pre-Order starts anywhere from 5-3 months before release. 8-)

• about fancy things for pre-ordering:
    mb let those who pre-ordered make their own coat of arms (mb create some system for making it or aprooving it to avoid unrelated crap) which will be added ingame other to choose from . And when someone chooses [username]'s coat of arms he will be informed that he “serves lord [username]”. Mb adding some list of noble families ingame (smth like online statistics) where you can see whose coat of arms is it and who wears it.
    I’d pay to be a lord :D
    well mb not a lord but a sir, knight, noble, anything

• MUST I SAY IT TWICE TODAY!!

• Just to bump this thread back up at the top.

I’m reinstalling AoC again. Playing as -[BS]- Blackbird once again.

Anyway, pre orders? Any news? Also, any sort of timescale on that release date? Q3? Q4?

• Maybe just an appearance change, like gilded armor

• For a pre-order bonus I’d suggest giving:

• A pair of swordboots
    • A glowy sword
    • A pair of 7-eyed glasses
    • “Your skills are inferior!” Taunt
      :P

• Well I think one thing that would be nice as pre order bonus is one or maybe 2 beta guest passes.

This way when the gamer pre orders he gets 1 or 2 invites to share with friends.

Those friends will play the beta during it’s time and when beta closes (or even before the beta closes as in a one week pass), they lose access to the game.

I think this would spread the word about chivalry and would be a great bonus for pre order, those that had no idea what the game was and played the beta will totally pre order and send beta passes to their friends and so on :D

EDIT: Might even be 2 days of beta, IDK… it’s up to the Devs to decide how much time it would be during the beta access.

• Tenosian souvenirs from the crusade like weapons and armor.

• I know, I know! 8-) a bonus XP boost to the character of your choice… this way EVERYBODY WINZ!! “shut up and take my money!”