Graphic issue

• I’ve been having a graphic issue as soon as I downlaoded it from Steam. Here is what I have in my system

SLI dual graphic cards: two Nvidia GeForce 6800’s Gs
    processor: AMD Athlon 64 FX-60
    RAM: 3gb DDR

my processor has no strain playing the game and my graphics cards are both updated for SLI. When in multiplayer my floor is transparent and is usually white or you can see water if there is water on the map. In training mode it’s also transparent and all you see is water for the ground. I have tried reinstalling the game via steam. Only thing I could think of was that the game downloaded incorrectly twice which is odd. I have check steam forums and I’m not the only one with this issue. Here is a link to the steam forum that I saw. http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 220642799/
    Thank you for your much apreciated time.

• Minimum:

Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4 GHz) or AMD equivalent, or better
    Memory: At least 2GB
    Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
    Video Card: ATI Radeon 3870 of higher, Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT or higher
    Graphics card memory: 512MB+
    Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Even though you have two 6800s in SLI, the 6xxx series architecture lacks some of the progammable shader capabilities that the 8xxx+ series have.

For example with the 7xxx series nVidia cards, this is from the READ ME FIRST in the Support forum:

The game crashes on my Nvidia Geforce 7000-series graphics card
    Go to My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Configs\UDKSystemSettings.ini

Find the first instance of bAllowPostprocessMLAA. Set it to false

We will be defaulting to this setting in a future patch.

So depending on how much patience you have, you can try turning off settings in the UDKSystemSettings.ini and test after each one to see if one of them magically fixes it for you. Report back if you find a magical setting that makes it work. That’s the best that I can offer :(

• im having problems with this aswell, did you find a fix by any chance?

• I waited until patch and now I just checked all the bAllowPostprocessMLAA’s and they all are set to false. The game still isn’t functioning correctly. Does this mean I’ll have to invest in a new graphic’s card?