Vanguard Sword Killstreaks 1080p

• My last videos have been focused on the Archer, but it was time to give the fun-filled melee classes in the game a fair go likewise!

Enjoy guys! 1080p available.
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Vanguard Melee Killstreaks Compilation 1080p:**
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLjeIvezZG4&hd=1

• cant wait to go against you. would be a good vid

• @Mas:

cant wait to go against you. would be a good vid

Look forward!

• Adun you’re so cute

• @Suncross:

Adun you’re so cute

<3 ya buddy

• So you made another killstreak video? Good to know, must subscribe.

• I honestly don’t see anything special here. You seem to know how to play, and that’s all there is to it.

Throughout the entire vid, I’ve seen nothing but m1spam helicopters everywhere. Easy kills. A handfull of them actually parried (or tried to), but that’s about as deep as they went. None of them made use of any advanced moves like delaying an attack, or even feigning (which is still arguably very basic, and it’s made easier now with m2 also feigning).

For your upcoming vid(s), try finding people who are on your level. It would make for a much more interesting vid.

• Great swordsmanship brother. Your play is smart, your sword is accurate, and you took ripe advantage of the foolish peasants committing into the Frey, offering countless kills on a plater. Well done! 8-)

• @Nerfed:

I honestly don’t see anything special here. You seem to know how to play, and that’s all there is to it.

Throughout the entire vid, I’ve seen nothing but m1spam helicopters everywhere. Easy kills. A handfull of them actually parried (or tried to), but that’s about as deep as they went. None of them made use of any advanced moves like delaying an attack, or even feigning (which is still arguably very basic, and it’s made easier now with m2 also feigning).

For your upcoming vid(s), try finding people who are on your level. It would make for a much more interesting vid.

The point is to play like you normally would. While you, Adun, and other people may be leagues above these players, the vast majority are on that level.

Of course fighting against players on your skill level is more fun, but it’s hard to get a full server going like that right now. It’s not really possible outside of hardcore clans.

Anyways, the video is still fun. It’s not meant for extreme skill display, just a good player having fun.

I can’t wait for a proper dueling mode… or tournament mode. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot more truly skilled videos when that is released.

• @UnknownXV:

@Nerfed:

I honestly don’t see anything special here. You seem to know how to play, and that’s all there is to it.

The point is to play like you normally would. While you, Adun, and other people may be leagues above these players, the vast majority are on that level.

Of course fighting against players on your skill level is more fun, but it’s hard to get a full server going like that right now. It’s not really possible outside of hardcore clans.

I can’t wait for a proper dueling mode… or tournament mode. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot more truly skilled videos when that is released.

I’m no good, honestly. I’m at least above the common helicopter, but that’s about it.

From my experience, the best players spend their time on duel servers. Duels may not be as action-packed as severing limbs left and right on FFA servers, but a 5 kill streak on a duel server with good players would in my opinion be much more fun to watch than even a 20 kill streak on FFA with helicopters. Not to mention, it’d also be educational. I tend to die very shortly after accepting a duel, so it’d be nice to see what goes on on the winner’s (first person) side, especially because some weapons (like vanguard pole axes) have confusing animations in thirdperson (pole axe parry looks like some weird feign).

• I would gladly make a video of what you wanted if I had space. My computer is good, but I only have 120 GB in storage space (raid 0 SSDs). The speed is crazy but I can’t record more than a couple minutes. :(

But I agree. Dueling is more fun. The problem, at least for me, is that the servers intended for dueling are mostly high in ping for me (60+) which throws me off. Also, the lowest ping dueling servers to me tend to be empty. This is why a dueling mode will open up this high skill world we all want. More servers = more options.

• @ Everyone who responded

Thanks very much for your replies guys! I always appreciate all feedback and it makes the production of the videos worthwhile. As UnknownXV mentioned (great guy btw, and beast Knight), this video really was just having some fun on FFA servers post-patch. In total, the footage used in the video might amount to a couple hours or so, so it wasn’t really meant to show encounters with the best players out there, but more just who happened to be on the servers at the time.

Before Darkfall Unholy Wars launches on the 12th I would actually like to make a high-level DUEL ONLY gameplay video showcasing only the more experienced players out there. I think that would be fun as well! I’ll be busy with work in the near future, but I hope to sneak in some game time and eventually put out such a video. Keep an eye out and subscribe in the mean time :) Best wishes to you all and see you out there!