Why is this happening to me? I need help with some errors.

• Hi.
    Yesterday i bough the game with Steam sales and when i installed it, i had 2 problems:

1. When i started the ADVANDED TUTORIAL, when i have to press “Q” when doing an attack to trick the enemy… it doesn’t work. I do it but i can’t continue. And i saw some videos and in those videos it was ok, but when i do it, the trainer doesn’t tell me to continue, and i do it well, so i don’t know… And i tried it lots of times.

2. I think this is an error, look at the video that i made [youtubehd:3n4nwmh4]IUG0Y6QLN8o[/youtubehd:3n4nwmh4]
      You can see that when i throw the SMOKE POT it doesn’t do anything. I think it’s an error.
      I also throw oil pots and i don’t know if that also has an error or not.

I installed the game yesterday, my pc isn’t bad so it’s not because of the requirements. And i have tried to “verify integrity of game cache” on Steam but i still have these errors.

Sorry if my English wasn’t very good :)

Please help me, i am new and i don’t know what why does it happen.
    Thanks.

• The first is a known bug after the patch.As for the graphic problem use your desktop resolution if you already don’t.

• @johnk17:

The first is a known bug after the patch.As for the graphic problem use your desktop resolution if you already don’t.

Hello.
    Both game and desktop resolution is the same: 1920x1080. I always use that resolution for everything.
    So i don’t know why does it happen.
    The first error that i said wasn’t very important, i made this post because of the second error.
    (The graphics are to the max)

So, how can i solve it?
    Thank you.

• Try playing in multiple servers or with some bots.It works many times.

• @johnk17:

Try playing in multiple servers or with some bots.It works many times.

Hey, i don’t know why but it seems that now i don’t have that error. I’ll tell you if it happens to me again. Thanks!

I didn’t do anything, i just played multiplayer and now i don’t have that error anymore.

• @huhy06:

@johnk17:

Try playing in multiple servers or with some bots.It works many times.

Hey, i don’t know why but it seems that now i don’t have that error. I’ll tell you if it happens to me again. Thanks!

I didn’t do anything, i just played multiplayer and now i don’t have that error anymore.

That’s 8-) !